Another PvP event, Scream Team, is launched by FIFA Mobile yesterday. It’s a great chance for players who are very efficient with Vs Attack matches. Just win a few matches and grab a great reward. The event comes with 2 phases one week each hence, two sets of players. Read till the end to know how you can perform better in FIFA Mobile 20 Scream Team event and grab a better reward.
FIFA Mobile 20 Scream Team event description
Event Type: PVP Gauntlet
OVR Limit: 95 OVR including perks
Chemistry: Will not be taken into consideration
Phase 1 Event Duration: 10/31 – 11/4
Phase 2 Event Duration: 11/4 – 11/8
Event Player Auction Status: from the start of the event
- Create a team with 95 OVR (max).
- Enter a 12 match gauntlet.
- Try to win as many matches as you can because the more you win, the better rewards you get.
- After completing 12 matches (win and loss together), you will be awarded Scream Points based on the number of wins you have.
- Exchange Scream Points for various rewards including Scream Team Players, coins, boosts, and training XP.
- you will be given 1 free entry (in each phase) to the tournament after that you can take re-entries maximum 3 times (rebuy) with the exchange of 1250 gems or 500 FP (for each additional entry).
You need to note that, the points of phase 1 will be carry forwarded to phase 2
FIFA Mobile 20 Scream Team event tips & tricks
It is suggested to start the tournament with 95 OVR team. The matchmaking is based on the number of wins you have and there is a rumor that having fewer fans or staying in a lower Vs league helps.
A> Team OVR less than 95: if your team OVR is less than 95 then just buy some high rated player from the market as chemistry doesn’t matter. and sell them when you are done with them.
B> Team OVR 95: you are just good to go.
C> Team OVR more than 95: if your team OVR is more than 95 then just try to minimize the SB by swapping the players’ positions. For example, LM~RM, LW~RW CDM~CB, CAM~ST, etc but don’t put a CM at ST or LW at LB it will affect your game.
Note: try to put players with more shot power and finishing at attacking end for better results.
Looking for more about FIFA Mobile? Stay tuned to GamingonPhone!