Flash Party is a platform fighting game where players can fight their opponents in a variety of multi-platform arenas. The main goal is to do enough damage and knock their opponent off the stage and into the stratosphere. In this Flash Party beginners guide, we will discuss the various aspects of the game, know the game better by discussing more on Flash Party and some tips that you can use in the game.
Understanding the basics of Flash Party
There are several characters in Flash Party known as Heroes that you can choose to battle in the arenas. Several Heroes can be unlocked by collecting enough Stars (points that you can receive after every battle) while some require you to get them through chests. The characters which are currently present in the game are :
- Sivi: A passionate young martial artist. Sivi is already unlocked at the start of the game.
- Tina: A rebellious girl with swift and agile attacks. Tina can be unlocked in the Star Pass by collecting 15 Star points.
- Sophia: Is an assault girl who can KO her opponent with her baseball bat. Sophia can be unlocked in the Star Pass by collecting 100 Star points.
- Cupid: The mischievous God of Love. Cupid can be unlocked in the Star Pass by collecting 300 Star points.
- Macalon: A hungry dinosaur that mangles and scorches opponent with claws and flames. Macalon can be unlocked in the Star Pass by collecting 500 Star points.
- Mr. 5: The multi-faced agent that is armed to the teeth to face any situation. Mr. 5 can be unlocked in the Star Pass by collecting 1000 Star points.
- Chilli: An innocent looking little girl but dangerous in reality. Chilli can be unlocked in the Star Pass by collecting 2000 Star points.
- Alice: A sleepy girl with an extensive defense range. Can be unlocked by collecting the log in reward for Day 3.
- Mikko: The ice behemoth that overpowers the opponent with his sturdy physique. Mikko can be unlocked by chance through Chests.
- Kamiki Yuri: The shrewd demon that can collect animus to power up. Kamiki Yuri can be acquired through the Season 3 Star card content.
- S-17: A robot girl that wields a chained shield that is balanced on both offense and defense. S-17 can be unlocked by chance through Chests.
- Heracles: The furious god that suppresses the opponent with attacks fierce like a storm. Heracles can be unlocked by chance through Chests.
- Magician: Is a con artist that baits enemies into well-placed traps. Magician can be unlocked by chance through Chests.
- Sandy: A Kungfu master that use deadly combos against opponent. Sandy can be unlocked by chance through Chests.
Heroes can be upgraded by collecting enough Energy. Once you collect enough, you can spend some Coins and you will gain an additional bonus stat in Attack and Defense.
Moves are a set of actions that your Heroes can do to fight opponents. There are Jump, Shield (to protect against opponents), Grab, Attack, and Special. Depending on direction (up, down, left, and right), you can perform different kinds of moves that can either deal powerful attacks, protect against enemy punches, set up traps, and many other kinds of moves.
There are different types of battle modes that you can pick to fight opponents. The modes are :
- Matchmaking Mode: Split into 1v1, 2v2, Brawl (4 players battle one another), and Party Record.
- Arena: The ranked battle mode of the game.
- Training Mode: Split into Training and Battle Tutorial.
Knockout, Platform and your Heroes can have different kinds of skins that you can choose and unlock. You can also unlock various kinds of emotes to use in your battles.
There are mainly three types of currency that you can use to buy items, upgrade Heroes, and for other stuff. They are :
- Coins: Can be used to upgrade Heroes and make shop purchases. Coins can be collected along the Star Pass and by opening Star Chests.
- Stardust: Can be used in the Stardust Shop. Stardust can be obtained from the Star Pass, Arena Mode, and Star League.
- Lucky Coins: Can be used to purchase Star Chests, Coins, or other items in the shop. Lucky Coins can be purchased with real world currencies in the shop.
You can acquire any kind of materials and items from Chests. There are 3 kinds of chests currently present in Flash Party, they are :
- Star Chest: Can acquire random Energy (3-4) with a rate of 100%, random Coins (6-8) with a rate of 100%, double Nova bonus (100) with a rate of 3%, Hero x1 with a rate of 0.5% (Guaranteed drop on 42 Star Chests), and possibly a Sticker Skill.
- Lumi Chest: Can acquire random Energy (9-12) with a rate of 100%, random Coins (18-24) with a rate of 100%, double Nova bonus (100) with a rate of 9%, Hero x1 with a rate of 1.493% (Guaranteed drop on 42 Star Chests, 1 Lumi Chest counts as 3 Star Chests), and possibly a Sticker Skill.
- Aura Chest: Can acquire random Energy (30-40) with a rate of 100%, random Coins (60-80) with a rate of 100%, double Nova bonus (100) with a rate of 30%, Hero x1 with a rate of 4.889% (Guaranteed drop on 42 Star Chests, 1 Aura Chest counts as 10 Star Chests), and possibly a Sticker Skill.
Shop if the place where you buy all kinds of materials and items by using Coins, Stardust, and Lucky Coins. The type of shops present are :
- Limited-Time Shop: A shop that offers you materials and items that you can buy for only a specific period of time.
- Daily Premium: A shop where you can buy specific Hero Energy with Coins. The shop change it’s display every 24 hours.
- Party Picks: A shop where you can use Lucky Coins to buy costumes such as Platform costume, Knockout costume, and Hero costume.
- Stardust Shop: A shop where you can use Stardust to buy various costumization like emotes, Knockout costume, and Hero costume.
- Resources: A shop where you can buy Double Novas, Chest such as Lumi Chests & Aura Chests, and Lucky Coin Shop where you can use real world currencies to buy Lucky Coin.
Flash Party Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some of our tips in our Flash Party Beginners Guide to help you, newbies, to kickstart your journey.
1. Focus on one main character
For games that allow you to choose a character and fight other players, it is important to choose one that you’re the most good at. Since upgraded heroes gain an additional stat bonus, focus on upgrading your main Hero. If you still don’t know what Hero to choose, we recommend you to check our Tier list on Flash Party.
2. Fight on 2v2 modes
If you are still not confident in fighting real-life players. You can play in 2v2 mode to fight alongside a teammate. And since the model provides you with 4 shared life points and one individual life point, you can technically last longer.
3. Use the Training feature efficiently
If you are confused about the controls and the moveset you can do, you can use the Train feature to help you remember Special moves, ledge control, and many others.
That’s all for today’s Flash Party beginners guide. Did you find our Flash Party beginners guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.