Free Fire, a mobile Battle Royale game has many features to tune up gameplay. One of these features is the below selectable equipment loadout of which at most two types of equipment can be chosen for certain game modes. This article will list and describe all selectable equipment loadouts in Free Fire and also explain how to get them.
- Obtaining selectable equipment
- Normal In-game events
- Rank up rewards
- Level up rewards
- Guild Rewards
- Various Slot machines
- Exchangeable events (time-limited)
- Activity Rewards
- Compensation for excess weaponry
- Equipment slots
- Equipment conditions in Free Fire
- Selectable Equipment descriptions
Obtaining selectable equipment
Selectable Equipment in Free Fire can be obtained though:
Normal In-game events
Time limited events like special royale’s, login events, loot crates etc.
Rank up rewards
Level up rewards
Various Slot machines
Exchangeable events (time-limited)
Compensation for excess weaponry
This for example, upon obtaining a non-permanent weapon for a permanent weapon will always be rewarded with a scan
Equipments have 2 slot rows of which only one out of 4 equipments can be chosen to use in certain gamemodes.
Slot 1 only equipments:
- Summon Airdrop
- Resupply map
- Bounty Token
Slot 2 only equipments:
- Armor Crate
- Supply Crate
- Leg Pockets
Equipment conditions in Free Fire
All equipment loadouts have conditions to be in order to use them in game. If they are not met, no equipment can be selected whatsoever and they won’t be shown or used.
Selection conditions include:
- Up to 2 pieces of equipment can be chosen at the same time.
- The equipment has limited uses unless an unlimited play card is active.
- The loadout must be confirmed or no equipment will be selected.
- All in-game conditions vary hence these will be listed underneath every equipment.
Selectable Equipment descriptions
“Heals a bit of party HP”
Bonfire is a 1 tine usable per game selectable equipment used to gradually heal HP to the user and party members in its radius.
- The owner must first land and check the “item slot” where the Bonfire will be displayed.
- Wait until the message “Bonfire can now be used” pops up
- Select the Bonfire from the item slot
- Place the Bonfire down near themselves or party members
The Bonfire will burn out and can not be used again once it has served its purpose
“Summons an Airdrop crate at the thrown location”
Summon Airdrop is a 1-time usable per game selectable equipment used to Summon an Airdrop crate from the sky by throwing a smoke flare on the ground.
- The owner must first land and check the “item slot where the bonfire will be displayed
- Wait until the message “Summon Airdrop can now be used” pops up
- Select the Summon Airdrop from the item slot
- Throw the Summon Airdrop at a desired location and move away from the thrown area
- Wait patiently until a blue crate drops
When the Summon Airdrop is used, all players will be alerted by an icon on the map. The falling crate can also kill anyone standing underneath it and will emit a blue beacon light when on the ground.
“Kill players to collect the bounty from their dead loot”
Bounty Token is a 1 time usable per game selectable equipment used to put a bounty on the first killed player. The bounty can then be collected from their dead loot and includes some high tier items, weapons and gear.
- The owner must manually use the Bounty Token on the plane (doesn’t matter where)
- Next they must land and search for an enemy player to kill
- Upon defeat a “bounty” icon will be shown above the dead player loot
- Collect the bounty by standing near the dead player loot
The bounty counts only for the owner of the token. Other party members or enemies can’t take the bounty from other players dead loot.
“Locate the resupply point for some items”
The Resupply Map is a 1 time usable per game selectable equipment used to spawn a resupply chest somewhere on the map. Locating the resupply point will reward the player with some items, weapons and gear.
- The owner must manually use the Resupply Map on the plane (doesn’t matter when)
- Next they must pinpoint the resupply point on the map and travel there
- Upon arriving at the resupply point they must look for a glowing chest
- Collect the supplies from the crate by opening it
“Obtain 1 armor piece of any level”
Armor Crates is a one time usable selectable equipment used to randomly obtain a random level of armor automatically when upon entering the plane.Armor Crates will supply 1 out of 4 levels of vests or a damaged vest.
- The owner must first exit the plane (will already receive Med Kit or ammo in the bag)
- Next, they must check their bag to see what piece of armor they got at random.
“Obtain Med Kit or ammo at random”
Supply Crates is a one time usable selectable equipment used to randomly obtain Med Kit or ammo. Supply crates will supply only 1 out of ammo or 1 Med Kit.
- The owner must first exit the plane( will already receive Med Kit or ammo in the bag)
- Next, they must check their bag to see what item they got randomly
“Increases inventory capacity by 30”
Leg Pockets is a selectable equipment used to have extra storage space. It is immediately equipped when parachuting and will remain on the player’s leg until the end of the game.
- The owner must first exit the plane (can already see the pockets equipped)
- Next, they must land and the leg pockets will already be active
“Displays all parachuting enemies within its radius”
The Scan is a one time usable selectable equipment used to detect all nearby parachuting enemies within its radius on the map. Parachuting enemies will display a red icon within the scan’s yellow circle for as long as the player is in the air.
- The owner must first exit the plane and skydive towards enemies
- Next, they must keep diving towards the enemies or the scan won’t reveal anything
Note: The Scan will dissappear shortly after landing and can not be reactivated.
That’s all we got for today regarding the Free Fire Selectable Equipment available. Let us know your opinions in the comment section below!