Genshin Impact has just released the new 3.2 updates where the continuation of the Archon Quest has finally come to an end in this patch (ACT V: Akasha Pulses, the Kalpa Flame Rises). This patch has finally given us the newly released Archon playable character and also the most anticipated character, Nahida, along with a brand new 4* character named Layla. Not only that, but some characters have also gotten their reruns this patch like Tartaglia, Yoimiyaand Yae Miko. Additionally, the new patch has announced another flagship limited event filled with exciting new challenges and some interactions with a few familiar faces. The new patch results in new means to obtain free Primogems for Free-To-Play (F2P) players. This guide gives the users a rough estimate of how many free primogems any player can obtain if they play all the contents of the Genshin Impact 3.2 update.
How to get free Primogems with Genshin Impact 3.2 Update
1. Daily Commissions
The 3.2 patches will last for only five weeks instead of the usual six weeks. Players can gain 60 primogems for a total of thirty-five days if they complete their commissions. A total of 2100 primogems (35 x 60) can be obtained.
2. Spiral Abyss
The Spiral Abyss resets every 15 days from Floor 8 to Floor 12. Each Floor has three Chambers where they reward you with 50 primogems if the player can finish the challenges on time (so the players can obtain 150 primogems every Floor). A total of 600 primogems are given each Spiral Abyss rotation. The Abyss will reset about two times in the 3.2 patch meaning you can obtain a total of 1200 primogems (600 x 3).
3. Paimon’s Bargains (Stardust Exchange)
In the Paimon’s Bargains Shop, there is a section called Stardust Exchange where players can purchase a total of 5 Acquaint Fates and 5 Intertwined Fates in exchange for Stardust (which is obtained by Wishing). The Shop resets every month on the first day of the week so make sure you buy the Fates before that. According to the patch timeline, players can obtain 5 Intertwined Fates (800 primogems) during the update.
4. HoYoLAB Daily Check-In
Genshin Impact has a Daily Check-In reward system each month at their HoYoLAB website where players can obtain a total of 80 primogems just by checking in the HoYoLAB App or Website. Tip: Players don’t need to complete the whole month to acquire 60 primogems, only check in for 18 days straight.
5. Version 3.2 Update Compensation
When a new patch update hits, Genshin Impact takes a few hours (mainly around 5 hours) for maintenance of the update. After maintenance is done, players can log in to enjoy the fresh new patch update and also receive compensation in their Mail for the maintenance (600 primogems). Be warned that players should claim this mail during the update or else it will expire.
6. Version 3.3 Livestream
To bring excitement and hype around new updates, Genshin Impact usually hosts a Livestream for the upcoming patch and reveals bits through trailers and discussions. During the Livestream, they bring out three Codes to redeem where each code rewards you with 100 primogems. A total of 300 primogems can be obtained. Be sure to redeem the codes as soon as possible as they expire after 24 hours or less.
7. Test Runs
Each five-star they run banners for during the updates has a Test Run where players can check out the playable characters and how they function. After completing the Test Runs, players can claim 20 primogems plus ascension materials for said characters. Characters such as Nahida, Yoimiya, Yae Miko, and Childe would be run during the 3.2 updates hence a total of 80 primogems can be obtained.
8. Archon Quests and Story Quests
A new update means new Quests to complete and this update has a bunch of them. World Quests aside, this patch will introduce us to the very last Archon Quest ACT V, the continuation of Chapter Three of Sumeru ACT III and ACT IV.
Completing the Act rewards the players with 60 primogems. Nahida’s individual Story Quest will be also released and after finishing it, players would receive a total of 60 primogems. Adding some World Quests (20 Primogems), a total of 140 primogems would be obtained by completing all two Quests.
More achievement tasks are added to the new update of the game. Completing them all would result in obtaining a total of 60 primogems.
10. Limited Events
- Fabulous Fungus Frenzy: This patch’s flagship limited event is called Fabulous Fungus Frenzy. Players are tasked with certain challenges and objectives to complete related to the assortment amount of Fungi creatures in Sumeru. Fully completing the tasks and challenges will grant the players a total of 990 primogems in total, along with a free 4* character (Dori). The game also teased some certain familiar characters appearing in this exclusive event.
- Adventurer’s Trials: Branch Master Cyrus of the Mondstadt Adventurer’s Guild has prepared plenty of training challenges to help hone the minds and bodies of rookie adventurers. Nevertheless, he is not sure how hard these challenges are exactly, or whether those new recruits can easily pass. So he has entrusted you with the work of testing these trials. Total: 420 primogems.
- Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse: The gates to an unknown Domain have once again swung open, and the Hypostases within have called to themselves a great many attendants to make up formidable fighting forces. Use the mysterious power of Dissonance within the Domain to defeat these mighty foes! Total: 420 primogems.
- Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens: Greenery Chapter An illustrator named Asagiri from Inazuma seems to be troubled by something. Total: 420 primogems.
- Marvelous Merchandise: Once again, our favorite merchant Liben has graced his presence to exchange materials for primogems. A total of 380 primogems can be obtained from this event.
11. Miscellaneous Codes and Web Events
To bring promotion to each patch, Genshin Impact releases a few Web Events where players can play a few mini-games through the Genshin Impact website and obtain primogems as they go by. Codes are also given randomly to redeem as a promotional method. An estimated amount of 200 primogems can be obtained through the events and codes. So keep your eyes peeled on Genshin Impact’s official Socials to learn more!
Maximum Primogems obtainable in Genshin Impact
|Paimon’s Bargains Shop
|(5 Intertwined Fates x 160 primogems) = 800
|HoYoLAB Daily Check-In
|Version 3.3 Livestream
|Version 3.2 Update Compensation
|Archon Quest ACT V
|Nahida Story Quest ACT I
|Adventurer’s Trials (Event)
|Hypostatic Symphony (Event)
|Outside The Canvas, Inside the Lens (Event)
|Fabulous Fungus Frenzy (Event)
|Marvelous Merchandise (Event)
|Miscellaneous Web Events
Total Primogems = 8190 Primogems (Approx. ~51 Intertwined Fates)
Therefore, as a Free-To-Play (F2P) Player, the total amount of free primogems you would obtain is 8190 primogems (approx. 51 Free Intertwined Fates)
Please note that this is just an estimated calculation and should only be taken as a reference, actual primogems income can vary a lot with this estimated amount.
Did you find our guide on how to get around 8190+ primogems for free Genshin Impact 3.2 update useful? Let us know in the comments below!