The flagship event of Genshin Impact Patch 2.2, Labyrinth Warriors is based in Inazuma starts on the 21st of October, 2021. In the event, players are tasked with uncovering the secrets of the Mystic Onmyou Chamber. The dungeon possesses various challenges in the form of traps and enemies. Travellers will be accompanied by Shiki Taishou. He will aid the players in exploring and clearing challenges by providing various buffs using charm magic. In this Genshin Impact article, we will walk through the details of the Labyrinth Warriors event and reveal all the ways to get the rewards in the fastest possible way.
Genshin Impact Labyrinth Warriors Event: Details
To be able to participate in the event, players need to be Adventure Rank 30 or above. They also need to have completed the Archon Quest “Chapter II: Act III – Omnipresence Over Mortals”.
To start the event, players need to head to Inazuma Adventurers’ Guild and converse with Katheryne to start the pre-quest “A Tricky Situation”. Katheryne tells the players that a musician from Liyue is the client who has given the commission. The musician is none other the Rock ‘n’ Roll loving Xinyan. She needs help in completing the process to get the permit to stay in Inazuma for longer, in order to unravel the secrets of the mysterious domain. For the completion of the quest, rewards will be 60 Primogems, 3 Hero’s Wit, 30k Mora. This will let the travelers gain access to the dungeon challenge.
Labyrinth Warriors begins on the 21st of October, 2021 and runs until the 8th of November, 2021. The event shop will close will be available in-game till the 15th of November, 2021.
On completing the event, the players will get the following items:
- Crown of Insight
- Hero’s Wit
- Mystic Enhancement Ore
- Weapon Ascension materials, and more.
Apart from the aforementioned rewards, players can also get a total of 4500 Battle Pass EXP on completing specific missions in the event as indicated by the image below.
Labyrinth Warriors event: How to complete
The event has been divided into five challenges and subsequent challenges will be released every third day. In each challenge, travellers enter the bizarre and unpredictable domain to investigate mysterious happenings in Inazuma and also to help Shiki Taishou find fragments of their memory that have been scattered around the Mystic Onmyou Chamber. The dungeon is full of challenges as it is a prison for many fierce monsters, whom players will face while exploring the dungeon. Gamers are also advised to watch their step as the domain also has some traps which they need to avoid to stay alive. Players will also find various chests lying around the treacherous path for extra rewards. It is to be noted that Trials cannot be initiated in Co-op Mode.
Tips and Tricks
- During the trial, players can buff their teams by equipping three Shikifuda among the nine available options before entering the dungeon. This can further enhance exploration and fighting capabilities by choosing numerous buffs of their choice in the form of Charm Magic at various junctures in the trial.
- Damaged Replicas obtained from completing challenges and investigating glowing spots can be used with Charm Magic to enhance Shiki Taishou’s abilities. Battered Shikifuda, obtained from completing challenges, is used for redrawing buffs.
- Players need to form two teams, namely Combat and Support. While engaging in battle, the combat team will take the forefront. The support team is a secondary team that the players can use in place of the Combat, by switching the teams in the trial by finding the room which has Curative Emplacement.
- There are no time-gated challenges, but facing multiple enemies and going through traps will invariably lower the character’s damage especially when fighting Rifthounds who apply Corrosion status. Therefore, it is recommended to have a healer in the team composition. If the healer is not built for sufficient healing amount, players must choose Enforced Waters Shikifuda for making the trial easier.
- In case one find floors with small shining spots on it, they must jump over it to avoid triggering debuffs.
- There are chests scattered around the domain which reward gamers with EXP books and artifacts. One must sure to take them all by exploring all rooms in both the floors. Some chests are not know to the plain sight. Hence, it is recommended to destroy all the objects that players encounter to avoid missing out on rewards.The chests does not respawn when you restart the domain.
- Investigate all sparkling spots for obtaining Damaged Replice. Though not all investigation spots will have the rewards, it is better to claim all to not miss out on the precious currency. One must also jump down from broken pathways to find investigation spots and hidden chest as shown in the image below.
- Picking up exploration buffs is also important. Therefore, they must be occasionally be picked up. Players, who have well-built teams, will not be requiring attack buffs. Hence, exploration buffs will provide higher value to them. An example of a good exploration buff is the one which clears the fog from the floor. This helps players to see the layout of the floor, clearly on the map.
- Each room has different emplacements which serves different purposes. The Charm Emplacement, as the name suggests, allows players to draw charms. The Arrayed Emplacement and the Ferocious Emplacement start the challenge to defeat enemies, the Curative Emplacement heals, revives party members and provides the option to swap teams. While, the Decisive Emplacement spawns the enemy leader, that is the boss enemy of the floor. Additionally, players will also see a small treasure chest icon on the map to indicate which rooms have treasure chests.
- After the trial begins, travelers can use the map to find the room where the “Decisive Emplacement” ofthe current floor is located. Once the “Decisive Emplacement” challenge has been completed, the player can proceed to the next floor. The trial is counted as complete if all the “Decisive Emplacement” challenges in the domain are successfully completed.
Xinyan: How to claim
To add Xinyan to the list of characters, players need to accumulate 4,000 Aged tokens and complete the quest “Path of Taishou”. This will be added at a later date. Once both the prerequisites have been satisfied, players can exchange 1,000 Aged Tokens for Xinyan, the four-star Pyro claymore character hailing from Liyue.
What are your thoughts on the Genshin Impact Labyrinth Warriors Event Guide? Let us know in the comments below.