Genshin Impact has released the new big 3.0 update, introducing us to the new region of Sumeru, a land of tropical rainforest and also vast desert land. Just like back in the huge 2.0 patch with Inazuma, there is a new set of tasks to discover and complete while exploring the new area, one of them being another Reputation System. In this Genshin Impact guide, we would be explaining the Reputation rewards for Sumeru in detail and their numerous uses.
‘Reputation’ is a set of tasks to progress and finish, in the form of bounties, requests, exploration progress, and quest completion for each level in order to obtain and unlock various rewards. There are a total of 10 levels of Sumeru Reputation to finish in each city region of Genshin Impact, along with its rewards.
How to Unlock the Sumeru Reputation to get rewards in Genshin Impact
Once players enter Sumeru, they must head to ‘Sumeru City’ into the Citadel of Regzar. One will find an NPC named ‘Effendi’, who will now oversee the Reputation in Sumeru.
- Players must be at AR 25 and above, in order to unlock Reputations.
- They must finish Sumeru Archon Quest Chapter III ACT 2: ‘The Morn a Thousand Roses Brings’.
- Afterward, they must complete the World Quest‘Corps of Thirty Recruitment’.
Genshin Impact Sumeru Reputation Rewards
In this section of this Genshin Impact guide, we will discuss the different Reputation Rewards for the new Sumeru Region.
1) Food Recipe: Butter Chicken (Rarity 3*)
- Effects: It increases all party members’ ATK by 194 for the 300s. In Co-Op Mode, this effect only applies to your own character(s).
- Description: A flavorful dish. Spice and chopped tomatoes were mixed with warm butter and then cooked into a creamy sauce. Marinated and pan-fried chicken pieces were spread into it. People from Sumeru prefer eating the dish with rice or flatbread, which allows them to savor the dish’s enticing flavor better.
- Ingredients: Fowl x3, Tomato x3, Butter x1, Spice x1
1) Furnishing Blueprint: Brightwood Pottery Worktable
Materials: Brightwood x8, White Iron Chunk x4
2) Furnishing Blueprint Plain: Brightwood Shelf
Materials: Brightwood x12
3) Players also will be unlocking ‘Sumeru Mining Outcrop Search.’ Just like the other regions, players will get the locations of the ores that they can mine all around Sumeru. Firstly, they must head to the regional Blacksmith named ‘Ahangar’ at Sumeru City and talk to him. After a while, one must ask him the dialogue option ‘What about ores in Sumeru?’. He will then pin the locations of the ores on the map.
1) Gadget: ‘The Boon of the Elder Tree’
- Effect: A talisman that can help collect wood.
- Description: Talismans of this kind are often seen in the forests in Sumeru. They possess the ability to gather the power of grass and trees. To prevent the erosion of the forest and, in darker times, to resist the invasion of vicious monsters, trees and vines would form impregnable shelters together. Those who held “the Boon of the Elder Tree” were recognized by the forest as its friends and thus gained unfettered access to walk amidst the forest, under the guidance of streams and moonlight. This is archaic lore from a long, long time ago.
- How to Use: After equipping the Boon of the Elder Tree, players must teleport to an area with a dense amount of farmable trees. Then use the gadget around the trees and watch as it farms several wood. This gadget has been a Godsend to Serenitea Pot users, as it skips the tiresome grind aspect of collecting wood by hitting the trees.
1) Namecard: Sumeru Observance
Description: Behold everything the world has to offer; see through that the sky’s light surveys.
2) Recipe: Tahchin (Rarity 3*)
- Effect: It restores 28% of Max HP to the selected character and regenerates 620 HP every 5s for 30s.
- Description: This is a classic staple served in large quantities. Cooked rice is mixed with meat that was marinated in yogurt and then baked until its surface turns crispy. Players don’t forget to add a handful of Padisarah petals before serving! Both the rice and meat are enough to keep one’s stomach full for a long time, making it a very popular dish at the Grand Bazaar.
- Ingredients: Rice x4, Fowl x2, Fish x2, Padisarah x1
3) Players unlock ‘Sumeru Merchant Discounts’where the items they buy from local merchants are sold at a lower price. Players will get discounted ingredients from Hamawi (General Goods Shop Owner) and from Lambad (Tavern Owner of Lambad’s Tavern).
1) Ultra-Hot Burner Lamp Test Model
- Effect: It is a gadget that improves the efficiency of food processing by consuming minerals.
- Description: Young Akademiya researchers are accustomed to cooking with their experimental instruments. Someone invented an “Ultra-Hot Burner Lamp” that utilizes the energy of minerals to juice up the heat, all the better to save time and increase cooking efficiency. The one you have is a test model for civilian use with power constraints and a dimmer flame, which should reduce its fire hazard rating. Even so, this convenient gadget is still perfectly capable of cooking jam and drying sausages with ease.
- How to Use: This gadget is used at the food processing section to process food faster with the help of mineral ores. Once players claim the reward, they do not need to equip the gadget. Simply go to a nearby cooking pot to access the Process section. Once you process the food, you will notice a feature showing up that reads ‘Accelerate’. Once you click on the button, a menu will show up that shows how to reduce the processing time by feeding the gadget with ores of your choice. This is one more level of reward in the Sumeru Reputation System in Genshin Impact.
1) Furnishing Blueprint: Brightwood Grocery Stall
Materials: Brightwood x12, Fabric x4
2) Furnishing Blueprint: Brightwood Kebab Cart
Materials: Brightwood x12, Iron Chunk x4
1. Namecard: Sumeru Unsullied
Description: The wise, graced with the thorough knowledge of the truth, will not be sullied by sin. They are like the Nilotpala Lotus, which remains clear and pure even after the rains and winds have passed.
2. Recipe: Biryani(Rarity 4*)
- Effects: Increases all party members’ DEF by 261 and healing effects by 8% for 300s. In Co-Op Mode, this effect only applies to your own character(s).
- Description: It is an aromatic rice dish. The meat is stir-fried such that it is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Then stew it with condiments and long-grain rice. Sprinkle a few Padisarah petals before serving. Every grain is saturated with the aroma of fatty meat and condiments. The dish has an exquisite taste only found in Sumeru.
- Ingredients: Rice x4, Raw Meat x3, Spice x2, Padisarah x1
1) Dendroculus Resonance Stone Blueprint
- Description: Detailed step-by-step instructions for making a Dendroculus Resonance Stone. Master them and you will be able to create a tool to guide you to Dendroculi.
- Materials Needed: Nilotpala Lotus x5, Rukkhashava Mushrooms x5, Crystal Chunk x1, Mora x500
- How to Use: Simply craft the gadget and equip it from your inventory. Take note that the Dendroculus Resonance Stone is a one-time-use item. The gadget will help you locate Dendroculus near your location or any type of Dendroculus left around Sumeru.
1. Dendro Treasure Compass Blueprint
- Description: A detailed step-by-step diagram for making a Dendro Treasure Compass. Use it to easily locate treasure all over Sumeru.
- Materials Needed: Golden Raven Insignia x10, Padisarah x30, Crystal Chunk x50, Mora x50,000
- How to Use: Just like the other regional compasses, this gadget will help you track all the Chests (Common, Exquisite, Precious, Luxurious and Remarkable) in the Sumeru region. Be sure to note that there is a cooldown with the gadget. If you find a chest around you then the cooldown would be 300 seconds whereas if the compass does not find any chests near your location the cooldown is 5 seconds.
1. Wind Glider: Wings of the Forest
The last reward gives the player a cosmetic item, the region’s signature Wind Glider with its Sumeru motifs all around it.
What are your thoughts on the Sumeru Reputation Rewards in Genshin Impact? Let us know in the comments below.