Higan: Eruthyll is an RPG genre game combined with a strategy developed by BILIBILI. This game presents a 3D battle with a slightly different mechanism, namely, you can use skills and direct as you like. Here, you will fight Arrival of Fantasyland with your team which is formed from several characters, then to get it you need to do a wish or what is commonly known as a reroll. Here is our Higan: Eruthyll Reroll Guide to help you get a good character from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Higan: Eruthyll
Higan: Eruthyll Reroll Guide for Android Devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- First, you can enter the in-game, and you will be asked to log in immediately, so your account will automatically be safe.
- Then there are several cutscenes, here you can just skip them to speed up the process, but you can also speed them up via x2.
- Complete the tutorial given beforehand, such as battle mechanism, adventure, and the like.
- Then if you can explore this game yourself without a guide, you need to go to the mail first which is on the top right.
- There you claim all the rewards given such as Star Sigil, Inspiration Sigil, and Standard Dubriostal.
- If so, then move to Wish content to reroll
- In this Wish, there are 5 banners available and you can choose which banner you want yourself, but make sure to always reroll 10 times.
- We recommend wishing on the “When Stars Gather Together” banner because when this article was made, it was on a 50% discount so only using 5 Star Sigils, and you can reroll 2x via Wish x10.
- Besides that, you can play adventure until Fantasyland-1’s Clear stage, maybe you can reroll Soul Thread’s banner too.
Higan: Eruthyll Reroll for iOS devices
Players can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Higan: Eruthyll
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation, or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start by rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once it’s done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on cloned instances, until you get the character you want without having to think about your currency because in this game you can reroll as much as you like at the start of the game.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, make that account the main account.
That was all about the reroll guide for Higan: Eruthyll.
What are your thoughts on our Higan: Eruthyll Reroll Guide? Let us know in the comment section below!