Despite the fact that there are loads of other strategy mobile games in the Gaming Industry, Infinity Kingdom’s concept and in-game features have made it stand out from the crowd. From the house of Yoozoo Games, the concept of Immortals has been introduced in Infinity Kingdom. Since the game’s inception, the need to contact Infinity Kingdom customer support to report in-game bugs has gone up.
Though the game has succeeded in delivering all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans are facing hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, errors or account login, and deletion problems.
We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the player/customer support team.
How to Contact Infinity Kingdom customer support
The support team has already answered a lot of frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Infinity Kingdom customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are 3 ways to contact the customer support team of Infinity Kingdom. Players can either contact from in-game menu options, they can contact via the official website, or else they can reach out to the Developers via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Launch the game on your device. Once the in-game screen has loaded, adhere to the steps below.
- Tap on your Avatar Icon. It would be present on the top left corner of your game screen.
- The Lord Info menu pops up on the screen, showcasing your Lord ID, Lord Level, Kingdom, and a list of other equipment that you possess. Take a screenshot of your Lord ID as it would be useful later on. You will find a lot of options at the bottom of this pop-up. Tap on the Settings option.
- On doing so, the in-game Settings menu pops up. Choose the Customer Service option from there and tap on the same.
- You would now be re-directed to a new page where you can view the answers to the frequently asked queries by the users and raise a ticket against the issue you are facing
Raising a Ticket with the proper details
- The type of your query/issue. You need to choose it from the menu that appears and tap on Continue.
- Next up, you would be asked to enter the Subject of this ticket.
- Following this, you would be asked to input your Character ID.
- You are going to face a series of questions next pertaining to your issue.
- For example, you raise a complaint against an in-game bug that you are facing. You would be asked about the frequency of the bug, the name of the event that is not bug-free for you, whether you have updated the game to its latest version, your device model, the time when you faced this issue, and a host of other questions.
- Finally, you need to describe your issue in detail and attach relevant screenshots of your query to help them to assist you better.
- Tap on the checkbox at the end to request a review on your issue and tap on Submit to successfully raise a ticket. The developer team would be getting back to you based on this.
How to Contact by visiting the Infinity Kingdom official website
Another way of reaching out to their support team is via the official website of Infinity Kingdom. From your browser, search and visit their official support website and adhere to the following steps.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage. You will find a lot of options there. Tap on the Forum option.
- You would be re-directed to the Infinity Kingdom Forum page. Choose Bugs and Support from the sub-section and tap on it. You will reach the Bugs section next where users enlist their issues and since it is an Open Forum, anyone can answer those.
- To enlist your issue, tap on the pencil icon present on the right-hand side of the webpage and Sign in to your Gtarcade account. If you do not have an existing Gtarcade account, you need to create one to continue.
- Once signed in, you can now enlist your issues for the Open Forum to answer.
How to Contact the Developer Team directly
Another approach could be to contact the Developers directly. You can either mail them your issue directly at email@example.com or contact them via their social media handles. You can reach out on their Official Twitter handle ie @ik_mobile for catering to the queries of the users. Additionally, you may also write to them on the Official Facebook page of Infinity Kingdom or do a follow-up on their Discord server where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their individual queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Infinity Kingdom customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google News for quick updates