Infinity Kingdom is a cartoon-style MMO strategy game that takes you in defending the land of Norheim against the invasion of the evil gnomes while also protecting yourself from other invading players. The Infinity Kingdom features a Talents system where you can spend points on. And it is split into two main groups, that is Development (which focuses on giving players increase stat in building and collecting resources) and Military (that focus on increasing stats in troops and immortals). This Infinity Kingdom Talents guide will explain all the traits present in both talents group and what to pick depending on your playstyle.
Infinity Kingdom Talents Guide
1. Development Talents
The development talents consist of 10 tier levels with the first already open and the rest can be unlocked as you spend more points in the talents group.
- Tier 1 : Massive Construction (Increase Building Upgrade Speed) and Big Yields (Increase Resource Production). Spending a total of 5 level points will let you unlock the second tier.
- Tier 2 : Experienced (Immortals gain 100% more EXP when fighting gnome units), High Proficiency (Increase Food Gathering Speed), and Easy Peasy (Increase Stone Gathering Speed). You only need to spend one level points to unlock the next tier
- Tier 3 : Plentiful Gold (Increase Gold Production) and Trudge (Increase the load of troops). You have to spend a total of 5 level points to unlock the fourth tier.
- Tier 4 : Divine Protection (100% protect your resources), Divine Walker (Increase Marching Speed), and Pleasant Surprise (Doubles Enchant Stones obtained from fighting gnomes). Only need to spend 1 level points to unlock the next tier.
- Tier 5 : Leaps & Bounds (Increase Academy Technology Upgrade speed) and also Dragon Trainer (Increase Dragon Update speed by 2%). Spending 5 level points is need to unlock the sixth tier.
- Tier 6 : Safe and Sound (Troops can’t die when fighting Gnome Units), Dexterity (Increase Wood Gathering Speed), Well Versed (Increase Iron Gathering Speed). Spend 1 level points to advance to the next tier.
- Tier 7 : Recruit Talents (Increase Training Speed) and Skillful in Medicine (Reduce resource cost for healing seriously wonded troops). Spend 5 level points to unlock the next tier.
- Tier 8 : Gift of Piety (Increase Crit rate of Resouce Pray), Economics Expert (Increase forge conversion rate), and Otherworldly Helper (Reduce cooldown time of free summons in Hall of Immortals). Only need to spend 1 level points to unlock the ninth tier.
- Tier 9 : Filled Warehouse (Increase Warehouse Storage) and Sheltered (Increase Warehouse Protection). Spend 5 level points to reach the last tier.
- Tier 10 : Seize the Day (Reduce time for purifying Dragon Chests), Fully Loaded (Increase Troop Load when gathering resources), and Glorious Return (Doubles reward obtained from defeating gnome units).
2. Military Talents
The military talents are also the same as development, with 10 tier levels. The first is already open and the rest can be unlocked as you spend more level points on the group.
- Tier 1 : Clutch Shot (Increase Immortal Crit Value)and Flying Shadow (Increase Immortal Dodge Value). Spending a total of 5 level points will let you unlock the second tier.
- Tier 2 : Knife Through Butter (Increase physical attack of all Immortals during battle), Rage (Increase Magical Attack of all Immortals during battle), and Methodical Defense (Increase Physical and Magical Defense of all Immortals during battle). You only need to spend one level points to unlock the next tier.
- Tier 3 : Pack Light (Reduce Marching AP Consumtion) and Riding Fast (Increase Marching Speed). You have to spend a total of 5 level points to unlock the fourth tier.
- Tier 4 : First Strike (Deals damage to a random enemy Immortal in the back row before battle), Body of Steel (Reduce damage taken by allied units), and Ruin (Increase damage dealt to City Garrison during a siege). Only need to spend 1 level points to unlock the next tier.
- Tier 5 : Working Hard (Reduce time for Territory relocation and construction) and Survival Methods (Reduce Troops killed). Spending 5 level points is need to unlock the sixth tier.
- Tier 6 : Last Stand (Sacrifice some Castle’s prosperity for incease in Units attack damage), Aid (Fully heals all wounded troops when defense fails), and Rank Advancement (Obtain double Honor after completing an attack). Spend 1 level points to advance to the next tier.
- Tier 7 : Domination (Reduce Physical and Magical Defense of all enemies during battle) and Frighten (Decrease Enemy Immortal Skill Damage). Spend 5 level points to unlock the next tier.
- Tier 8 : Sneak Attack (Deals damage to a random enemy Immortal in the back row before battle), Might of Longbow (Increase damage dealt by Immortal in the back row), and Shock (Deals fixed damage to the wall before attacking a City). Only need to spend 1 level points to unlock the ninth tier.
- Tier 9 : Owl Guardian (Increase an Immortal’s Energy Regen Speed) and Meerkat Guardian (Increase Immortal’s Attack Speed). Spend 5 level points to reach the last tier.
- Tier 10 : Meditation (Grants full energy to a random Immortal in the front row before battle), Excitation (Increase Energy Regen and Speed of 2 random Immortals), and Enegy Burst (Increase Energy Regen and Speed of Immortals, also reduce enemy’s Energy Regen when fighting an enemy with tactics).
Picking the right Talents
Since different players will have different types of playstyle for the Infinity Kingdom, there are different combinations of talents that can be used. Here are some recommendations (These recommendations will be focused on one of the main groups of talents).
- Upgrade Focused : Massive Construction, Easy Peasy, Plentiful Gold, Pleasant Surprise, Leaps & Bounds, Safe and Sound, Recruit Talents, Otherworldly Helper, Filled Warehouse, and Glorious Return.
- Resource Collecting Focused : Big Yields, High Proficiency, Plentiful Gold, Divine Protection, Leaps & Bounds, Well Versed, Skillful in Medicine, Gift of Piety, Filled Warehouse, and Fully Loaded.
- Damage Focused : Clutch Shot, Knife Through Butter, Riding Fast, First Strike, Survival Methods, Last Stand, Domination, Sneak Attack, Meerkat Guardian, and Energy Burst.
- Defense Focused : Flying Shadow, Methodical Defense, Riding Fast, Body of Steel, Working Hard, Aid, Domination, Might of Longbow, Owl Guardian, and Energy Burst.
Since the game provides three slots for different talents combinations, you can also adjust to create a perfect talent build for your own.
That’s all for today’s Infinity Kingdom talents guide. Did you find our Infinity Kingdom talents guide helpful?
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.