KartRider: Drift is a fun cross-platform free-to-play kart racing game. Developed by Nexon, the game draws its concept from the previous titles of the KartRider franchise. It offers a platform for customizing characters and karts to meet arcade thrills and competition fuelled by quick drifts. Users’ grit, reflexes, and ability to devise strategies are tested in a variety of fast-paced scenarios. The game has recently launched and it has been topping the download charts since then. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in KartRider: Drift.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of KartRider: Drift.
How to Contact KartRider: Drift customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the KartRider: Drift customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of KartRider: Drift. Players can either contact via the in-game Customer Center, they can visit the official help website of KartRider: Drift, or can reach out to the Developers at Nexon directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game title screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the gear icon located at the top right corner of the in-game home screen.
- A drop-down menu would appear on your screen. Choose Settings from the list that appears.
- This would take you to the in-game Settings menu. From the Settings menu, tap on the Humanoid icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- You will be redirected to the in-game Customer Support page of KartRider: Drift. Under the Customer Support page, the very first section that you must head to is FAQ.
- Up next, you will be taken to the Support Center of Nexon where the developers have addressed some of the Frequently Asked Queries pertaining to Technical and other General Issues. To read the answers for those, simply look under the relevant category that best describes your issue and tap on the required article once you find it. You may additionally input keywords from your issue in the Search bar to filter the results. It is likely that you will come across your exact issue over there.
Reporting a Bug
If your issues still persist or are something that has not been addressed in the FAQ section, you need to raise a ticket. Adhere to the steps below to do so:
- Go back to the KartRider: Drift Support page and tap on the Customer Support option.
- This would take you to the Ticket raising page where you will be asked to choose your issue. It may be Account-related, Billing Services Related, Gameplay related issue, some technical issue, or some other issue. Choose one from the drop-down list that best describes your issue. Up next, you will be asked to provide the following inputs:
- A sub-category of your issue(Say if you have chosen Account related issues it may be an Account Change/Recovery request)
- The platform on which you play this game.
- Your registered email ID.
- The Subject of your Query
- A detailed description of your issue.
- Relevant file attachments in the form of videos/screenshots for better assistance.
- In addition to all of these, you may be asked for one or two additional inputs based on the sub-category that you choose. Once you have provided all the inputs, tap on the Submit button to successfully raise a ticket.
Connecting with a Live Customer Service Agent
Another alternative to getting your issues fixed is talking with the Live Agent from the Support team.
- To do so, just tap on the Chat With Us button located at the bottom right corner of the Customer Center and FAQ Page.
- This would take you to a Live Chat Room where an Agent from the Support team would connect with you. However, one must note that you can only use this Support Feature during their hours of operation. You can navigate to this section and select the Department from the drop-down list to view their hours of operation.
How to Contact via KartRider: Drift Official website
Players can directly go to the official help website of KartRider: Drift and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Players can visit the official help website of KartRider: Drift here.
- Once you are redirected to the Support webpage, the first thing that you need to do is log in with your game ID and password.
- Upon logging in, you can access the Knowledge Base of the game and look for the fixes to the Frequently Asked Queries, which has been nicely divided into categories.
- To talk with a Live Agent during the Hours of Operation, tap on the Chat With Us button located at the bottom right corner of the webpage.
- To raise a ticket, tap on the Submit a Request option located at the top right corner of the webpage. The rest of the steps are the same as we have discussed in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the developers directly. They may even get in touch with the team via their social media handles. @KartRiderDrift is the support Twitter handle of KartRider: Drift for catering to queries from users. You can reach out to the team at @KartRiderDrift the Official Facebook ID of KartRider: Drift. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Are you still facing any issues in contacting the Customer Support Team of KartRider: Drift? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!