League of Legends: Wild Rift is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Riot Games for Android, iOS. Currently, the game is undergoing Open Beta Test for several regions in South East Asia. With a lot of players participating in the test, this guide will help you to know, how to unlock Champions quickly in League of Legends Wild Rift.
Blue Motes – The in-game currency
Blue motes are the game’s currency to buy champions and many more things inside the game. The best way to earn Blue Motes is to keep grinding. Although, various modes have different amounts of reward after winning.
How to farm Blue Motes and unlock Champions Fast?
As mentioned above, you will need to acquire 5500 Blue Motes for acquiring a new Champion. But, if you have noticed the amount of Blue Motes you get after a match then it will take a lot of time to gather a good amount of Blue Motes.
Well, there’s another way around. Let’s have a look.
- Level Up: You can grind PVP, Ranked and Co-Op Matches to obtain Blue Motes and champions. But keep in mind the champions reward is till Lvl 10 only and the Blue Mote reward is till Lvl 14.
- Finishing the Tutorial: Basically, the game contains 9 tutorials. Each tutorial gives you 200 Blue Motes and a good amount of Experience Point.
- By participating in Wild Rift Academy Event: This event contains missions to be completed on time. The missions reset every day make sure you complete it before it expires.
- Take Part in K/DA All Out Event: Complete the assigned missions for a specific Champions of your choice and earn K/DA Swag and any one of the five champions. (Akali, Evelyn, Ahri, Kai’sa, Seraphine)
- Weekly Chests: By opening the weekly chest you can grab Blue Motes, XP Points, and Poro Coins.
- Rift to Rift Event: This is a basic event where you need to complete a set game and the game rewards you with random skins and Champions.
- Challenger Mission: After your account reaches Lvl 10, you can unlock this mission. There are weekly rewards. You need to complete the challenges to unlock the Weekly Chest. Resets every week.
List of free Champions in Wild Rift
While you continue leveling up your account, the game grants you 10 free champions. And those are – Jinx, Blitzcrank, Ahri, Garen, Master Yi, Ashe, Annie, Vi, Nasus, Lux, and Janna. You’ll also get free XP Boost and Team Boost cards along the way.
The tips mentioned above could really help you unlock many champions in League of Legends: Wild Rift. Apart from that remember to see the deadlines of the event so that you don’t miss out on any chance of earning free rewards. Judiciously use the Blue Motes, as the game doesn’t provide much while playing. It’s advised to think and buy the Champions.
Did you find our guide to unlocking the Champions in League of Legends: Wild Rift useful? If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram and Twitter for quick updates