The special stats, enhancements of the abilities, and extra attributes come from Runes. Runes are basically used to strengthen and add extra power to the champion’s skill set. A perfect combination of runes on a champion can help it to dominate the early game. There are different rules which are used according to the champion being played. In this guide, we will take an in-depth look at all the Runes present in League of Legends: Wild Rift and analyze them to bring out the best from your hero in ranked matches.
- Keystones or Primary Runes
- Path and Secondary Runes
- How to change Runes in Wild Rift
Keystones or Primary Runes
Electrocute (Burst Damage)
- If the champion hits the enemy with 3 different attacks/abilities within 3 seconds then the targeted enemy will receive additional damage.
- Cooldown: 25 seconds.
- Damage: 30-168 (depending on champion level) + 40% bonus physical damage + 25% magical damage.
Aery (Poke / Protect)
- By using basic attacks or abilities, your champion sends Aery to a target by which it damages enemies or shields allies.
- Damage: 10-60 (depending on champion level) + 20% bonus physical damage + 10% magical damage
- Shield: 20-60 (depending on champion level) + for 40% bonus physical damage & 20% magical damage (for 2 seconds).
- Cooldown: None
Conqueror (Stacking Damage)
- Champion’s basic attacks and abilities generate stacks on enemy champions’ hits.
- Damage: Each stack of Conqueror lasts 8 seconds and grants 2 − 6 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 4 − 12 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive), stacking up to 5 times, for a maximum of 10 − 30 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 20 − 60 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive).
- Cooldown: None
Fleet Footwork (Mobility / Heal)
- Basic attack or ability used while moving generates energy stacks ( Stacks up to 100 ). The next attack heals the champion and increases movement speed.
- Movement Speed Bonus: 20% for 1 second
- Healing: 15-85 (depending on champion level) + 30% bonus physical damage + 30% magical damage
Grasp of the Undying (Tank / Heal)
- After the champion enters into combat, for every 4 seconds the health will be regenerated.
- Bonus Damage: 4% of your maximum health (magic damage).
- Heal: 2% of your maximum health; permanently increases your health by 5.
Aftershock (Control / Offense)
- After an enemy champion is immobilized, your champion gains defenses and deals with a burst of magic damage nearby.
- Damage: 12-110 (depending on champion level) + 3% of max health (magic damage).
- Defense Attribute: 35 Armor + 60% bonus armor and 35 Magic Resist + 60% bonus magic resist (for 2.5 seconds).
Font of Life (Team Heal)
- After marking an enemy champion for 4 seconds, it immobilizes and slows them.
- Heal: Equal to 3% of your max health (for 2 seconds).
- Duration: 4 Seconds
- Cooldown: None
Kleptomancy (Random Buffs)
- After your champion uses an ability, the next ability hit or basic attack against an enemy champion will grant a random item effect.
- Cooldown: 25 seconds.
Path and Secondary Runes
Each path has secondary runes under it, and they are-
- Brutal – Gain 7 Attack Damage and 2% armor penetration, or 14 Ability Power and 2% magic penetration
- Gathering Storm – Every 2 minutes, gain 2 Attack Damage or 4 Ability Power.
- Hunter-Vampirism – Gain 2% physical or magical vamp. Unique champion takedowns to grant 2 Attack Damage with 1% physical vamp or 4 Ability Power with 1% magical vamp.
- Triumph – Champion takedowns restore 10% missing health. Deals 3% more damage to enemy champions below 35% health.
- Weakness – Impairing the movement of the enemy champion makes them take 5% more damage in the next 5 seconds.
- Champion – Gain 10% damage against champions. Lose 5% each time you die until the bonus disappears completely.
- Backbone – Gain 10 Armor or 10 Magic Resist, based on whichever stat you have less
- Conditioning – Gain 8 bonus Armor and Magic Resist after 5 minutes of game time.
- Hunter-Titan – Gain 20 max health. Unique champion takedowns grant 20 max health and 4% tenacity (resistance to crowd control abilities).
- Regeneration – Every 3 seconds, regenerates 2% missing health or mana based on whichever percentage is lower.
- Loyalty – You gain 2 Armor and 5 Magic Resist. Your closest ally champion gains 5 armor and 2 Magic Resist.
- Spirit Walker – Gain 50 max health and 20% slow resistance.
- Pathfinder – Gain 8% movement speed in brush, jungle, and river when out of combat.
- Mastermind – Deal 10% bonus true damage to epic monsters and turrets. Earn an extra 100 gold and 500 experience upon taking or assisting in taking the above-mentioned objectives.
- Hunter-Genius – Gain 2.5% Cooldown Reduction. Unique champion takedowns grant 1.5% Cooldown Reduction.
- Sweet Tooth – Increases Honeyfruit healing by 25%. Each fruit also provides 20 gold.
- Pack Hunter – When near ally champion, gain 2% movement speed. For each unique ally champion you participate in a takedown with, you and the ally both get 50 gold.
- Manaflow Band – Hitting an enemy champion with an ability or empowered attack permanently increases your max mana by 30, up to 300.
How to change Runes in Wild Rift
Not every champion’s default Rune setup works, so in order to change them follow the steps-
- Login to Wild Rift and head to the Load outs section.
- Choose your desired hero from the selection option in the left bottom corner.
- Select the Runes option in the right sidebar.
- Then finally change the rune according to the champion.
With the above guide, you can easily choose the desired runes for the champions in League of Legends: Wild Rift.
That’s all for today’s League of Legends: Wild Rift Runes Guide. Did you find the Wild Rift Rune Guide helpful in choosing the best runes for your hero? Let us know in the comment section below!