Levistone Story is an RPG genre game developed by HONGKONG SKYMOONS INTERACTIVE CO., LIMITED. This game has a pixel theme where you need to explore a dungeon that can be entered through the teleport terminal in the abyss. In addition, you will bring a team of three heroes with pets who can help you during the adventure. To get these characters, you need to recruit or what is commonly known as reroll through the Tavern. Here is our Levistone Story Reroll Guide to help you get a good hero from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Levistone Story
Levistone Story Reroll Guide for Android Devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- First, you enter the game, you can log in first or through the guest.
- Then there is a cutscene that you can skip to speed up the process
- Complete existing tutorials first, such as exploring the Abyss, building, and others
- If so, you can first claim the rewards given such as Mail, Activity, Lucky Bag, and the like.
- Next, to reroll, you need to be at a campfire and head to the Tavern, but the grade that the Tavern gives at low levels can only get Blue Heroes and it’s still not strong enough.
- The next step, you need to upgrade the Tavern to at least level 5 to get Purple Heroes.
- Before that, you will need enough Stash or inventory to accommodate 600 wood as resources for upgrading Tavern, so first upgrade the stash to level 2, then you can upgrade the Tavern
- If so, do Recruit through the Auto feature so that it automatically refreshes until you get a high-grade hero.
- If you have got the desired hero, then you can bind the account
- But if you haven’t got it, you can repeat the first step again.
Levistone Story Reroll for iOS devices
Players can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Levistone Story
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation, or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start by rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once it’s done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on cloned instances, until you get the character you want without having to think about your currency because in this game you can reroll as much as you like at the start of the game.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, make that account the main account.
How to bind a game account in Levistone Story
First, you need to be in Campfire first, then tap the settings at the top right with the gear icon. After that, select Bind account and you will be given three options from three third-party applications, there are Google, Facebook, and email. You can choose just one of them.
Why do you need to bind accounts? Because if one day you don’t or accidentally delete a game or delete data, then your previous account will be permanently lost because it hasn’t been bound in.
What are your thoughts on our Levistone Story Reroll Guide? Let us know in the comment section below!