Minecraft is a game that can be played in many different ways. You can choose to play by yourself or with friends. You can also choose what type of game you want to play. One popular way to play Minecraft is by building your own world. In this blog post, we will show you how to build a medieval wall in Minecraft. This will help you protect your village from raiders and monsters! Let’s get started!
What are Medieval Walls in Minecraft
In Minecraft, you can make the Medieval Castle Wall tileable. To make the Medieval Wall, you can design a small design and repeat it. Getting the necessary resources is the first step before we can start making it. They are:
- Spruce Planks
- Spruce Stairs
- Dark Oak Fence
- Oak Planks
- Spruce Slabs
- Stone Brick Wall
- Stone Brick Slabs
- Stone Brick Stairs
- Dark Oak Fence Gates
- Stone Bricks
- Spruce Logs
- Oak Stairs
How to build a Medieval Wall in Minecraft
Following are the steps to build a medieval wall in Minecraft:
- Choose the location for your Medieval Wall.
- Now build an eight-block pillar out of Spruce Logs.
- Placing Dark Oak Fence on each of the Pillar blocks on the front side will complete the front of the Pillar.
- Place 3 Stone Bricks to the left of the Pillar at the bottom of the Pillar.
- You can then attach a Stone Brick Stair to each of those Stone Bricks. The Stone Brick Stairs should face forward.
- Make two more Spruce Logs Pillars five blocks high behind the Spruce Logs Pillar. There should now be a wall of Spruce Logs with one of its pillars three blocks taller.
- Step close to the Medieval Wall and place three cobblestones one block behind the Stone Brick Stairs. In this case, the row of stairs should be diagonally above and behind the Stone Brick Staircase.
- As you continue building the row of cobblestone, lay a Stone Brick at the center, and place Stone Brick Slabs on either side of the Stone Brick.
- On top of the Stone Brick, place a Slab of Stone Brick.
- You need to place 2*3 Stone Wall behind the structure made from the above line.
- Make a path out of the Stone Brick Slabs by placing them across the top of the Stone structure.
- On your Medieval Wall, you should notice an I-shaped construction made from Stone Bricks. Attach the Dark Oak Fence Gates to the overhangs of the I-shaped structure. Attach one gate per side.
- Build a stone brick staircase upside-down using the I-shaped structure as a foundation.
- You can place Stone Brick Stairs facing the front either on top of the Stair or on either side of the Stair.
- When you are done with that, you should mount a Dark Oak Fence on the Stone Brick Block.
- A U-shaped structure with Stone Brick Walls should be built above two upside-down steps and the Stone Brick Block. This will require five Stone Brick Walls.
- A Lantern should be attached under the Chain Block and the Dark Oak Fence.
- Now, your Medieval Wall is complete in Minecraft. Also, you can add a roof to it to give it the appearance of a bastion.
Now that you know how to build a medieval wall in Minecraft, put your new skills to the test! Build yourself a mighty fortress, or maybe just a small keep to protect you. The possibilities are endless, so get creative and have fun with it. And be sure to show us what you come up with – we can’t wait to see them!
Did you find our guide to building Medieval Walls in Minecraft helpful? Let us know your opinions in the comments below!