Mission Zero is a brand new 2v4 competitive action title from NetEase Games. The game focuses on finesse, stealth, and mastery of timing as the primary elements which are necessary to excel at this game. It ensures a thrilling experience in covert operations thanks to its daring hide-and-seek model, amazing talents and equipment combats, and nerve-wracking escapes. Players need to take up the role of either an Invader or a Chaser and carry out confidential missions by deceiving the other community. Ever since it launched in select regions, the game has constantly topped the download charts. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Mission Zero.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Mission Zero.
How to Contact Mission Zero customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Mission Zero customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are two ways to contact the customer support team of Mission Zero. Players can either contact via the in-game Customer Center or can reach out to the Developers at NetEase Games directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the cogwheel icon located at the top-right corner of the screen. This would take you to the in-game Settings menu.
- The in-game Settings Menu has four tabs, namely, Basic, Sound, Display, and Controls. Under the Basic Tab, players would come across some options to navigate to, at the bottom right corner. At the second third from the right position, you will find the Service option. Tap on that once you find it. Whenever you visit this section, the game would require permission to access your phone’s camera for better assistance.
- Once you have given the same, you would be re-directed to the in-app customer center of Mission Zero. You will discover that the developers have only included Bug Reports under the FAQ section of the Support tab, as of now. There, is only one issue that has been addressed. Simply touch on the Bug Report button under the FAQ section to view the solution.
Reporting a Bug
It is likely that your issue has not been addressed yet under the FAQ section. Fret not, to get your issue fixed, you can even raise a ticket from the in-game Service Center. Adhere to the steps below to do so:
- Visit the Bug Report Section under FAQ.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Bug Report Page, and tap on the Contact Us button once you find it.
- This will direct you to the Ticket Raising Page where you would be required to provide a thorough description of your issue and upload any pertinent screenshots. Although the screenshots box is optional, we strongly advise adding it if you have any for faster and more effective support. You may add up to six screenshots with your ticket.
- Once you have penned down your issue, tap on the Submit button. This will ensure that the Ticket issue has been successfully raised with the team. You can view the current progress of your issue by visiting the History tab, which is situated beneath the Support tab. Your issue will be resolved after raising a ticket within 48 hours.
How to Contact the Developer Team directly
You may mail the Developer Team directly here. Another approach could be to reach out to the developers directly via their social media handles. @missionzero_EN is the support Twitter handle of Mission Zero for catering to queries from users. You can reach out to the team at @Missionzero the Official Facebook ID of Mission Zero. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Are you still facing any issues in contacting the Customer Support Team of Mission Zero? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.