This post was last updated on
Mobile Legends is one of the oldest MOBAs that has been available for mobile devices and hence has a very vast player base. Like all other online games, Mobile Legends requires a fast and reliable internet connection to play a lag-free match. But the increasing ping has been creating a lot of issues in recent times. So here we are to help you with a few tips & tricks for the high ping fix in Mobile Legends.
Tips & Tricks to fix high ping issue in Mobile Legends
Let’s check some ways to boost network connectivity while playing Mobile Legends.
1. Configure in-game settings
- Go to Settings > Graphics
- Turn off HD mode, Shadow mode.
- Select Graphics settings to Smooth or Medium settings.
4. Then go to Network settings and Turn Speed On.
5. Now go to Cache settings and clear Cache.
2. Configure Battleground Map
- Get into any Rank/Classic lobby.
- Click on the Battlefield overview. Select the default (Western Expanse) map.
3. Configure Network optimization in phone settings
- Go to Developer option in phone settings.
- Go to Networking and switch on Mobile data always active.
4. Switch on Enhanced LTE mode in phone settings
You need to go to Network settings on your phone and switch on the Enhanced LTE mode for more network optimaztion.
5. Use optimal Wi-Fi frequency
If you are using WiFi, then please switch to 5GHz frequency. Access the router settings and enable 5GHz frequency. The 5GHz frequency has less range but it boosts your internet speed.
6. Turn off voice chat is needed
Don’t use voice chat or voice mic if your internet speed is not high enough. Using voice chat demands more data upload and download, so switch off the voice chat option.
7. Close background apps consuming data
Close all apps that are running in the background as they may be using the internet and slowing down the in-game internet usage. For better results, get a ping booster for gaming which stops all other apps running in the background.
That’s it from today’s Mobile Legends guide on how to fix high ping issue. Di you find this article helpful? Let us know in the comment section below!