Noah’s Heart is an open-world MMORPG developed for mobile devices by Archosaur Games. The same company was also the developers behind Dragon Raja which is also in a similar genre. The game advertises freedom at its core where players can do everything without any restrictions along with a beautiful world full of mysteries to unravel. With the game launched recently here is a reroll guide for Noah’s Heart that will help players to get started with the best characters.
How to reroll efficiently in Noah’s Heart
Noah’s Heart rerolling for Android Devices
Noah’s Heart has heavy restrictions against rerolling and the game doesn’t have any option to reset the account from the in-game menu as many other games have. However, there are two ways for rerolling, one is continuously switching accounts for which you will need a lot of Google and Facebook accounts and the other is deleting the game’s root folder. To continue to follow these steps:
- Start the game and log in to a guest account.
- Play through the tutorial which can take anywhere from 10-15 minutes, once that is done, claim the premium currency from Mail-Box, various achievements, and quest rewards.
- Roll on the banner that has the character you want, if you get a good account then bind the account with Google, Facebook, or any other Third party account, if not then continue.
For the First method, you will need to have a lot of Gmail or Facebook accounts to continuously switch between them.
- When you want to continue after a failed reroll, you will have to bind the current account with a Google or Facebook account. Doing so will free the guest account and you will have a fresh start. Account management can be accessed from the User Centre menu.
Note: Salted emails are not working for the game so don’t put your hopes on that method.
For the Second method, your phone needs to be rooted first, but it might also work for non-rooted devices.
- After a failed reroll exit the game and make sure to clear ram.
- Next, try to find the root folder of the game in the phone’s Main Storage / Android / Data.
Due to Android 11 restrictions, it is somewhat tough to access those folders and track them. Once the game’s folder is found, delete that folder, when you start the game again, you should have a fresh start. If this does not work then you will need to reinstall after every failed reroll.
Noah’s Heart rerolling for iOS Devices
Due to restrictions on iOS software, other than deleting and reinstalling the game, there is no other viable solution.
How to reroll on an Emulator for Noah’s Heart
Emulators are easily the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, or any other emulator. Most modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the re-rolling process a walk in the park. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps-
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation.
- Don’t open the game after installation, first make clones of it, the number of clones that can be made depends on the device specifications.
- Open the cloned instances and then reroll on them, after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance.
- Once you get the perfect account, bind it to any third-party account. You can even then use this account to play on your phone.
How to bind a game account in Noah’s Heart
Head over to the game’s Setting menu here you will find all the important game options, continue with Bind Account and then bind the game account with one or more third-party accounts. Account binding not only prevents any data loss but will also allow you to switch the game among various devices.
What are your thoughts on our Noah’s Heart reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!