Planet Inc: Idle Miner Tycoon is a building and growing simulation game, published by Fansipan Limited. In this game, the players can explore new planets, explore new galaxies, adopt a planet as a base planet, find resource planets, mine resources, and make products with available resources. The main motto of the game is to explore new planets and mine resources from respective planets.
As soon as the player enters the game, they are given a tutorial about how to find a base planet, resource planet, and how to get resources. The player starts the game by first entering their first galaxy. The player will be able to find more galaxies as they grow in the game. The players are shown how to mine and transport the resources to the base planet. The players will also be guided about how to make money using the resources spawned in resource planets.
As soon as the player enters the game, Planet INC: Idle miner tycoon, they are given a tutorial about their game motto about how they can explore galaxies and planets within them while mining resources and making money using the resources.
Introducing the basics of Planet Inc: Idle Miner Tycoon
The player will enter a galaxy at the beginning of the game, where they have a base planet along with resource planets. The players have to purchase resource planets using the money they own (in-game dollars). After purchasing the resource planets and acquiring the base planet, the players can begin their mining and earning money.
The main gameplay includes the resource planets spawning resources over time and the spaceships carrying the spawned resources to the base planet. At the base planet, we can earn money. Players can do many other gameplays along with the main gameplay like research and making new products using the raw resources.
Mining and Shipping
On the resource planets, resources are mined. The resources are mined over time. The player can improve the mining time rate by using the in-game money. When the player clicks on any of the resource planets, they can see the information about the planets like what kind of resource it spawns, how much it yielded, the rate of yielding, and the mined number. After the resources are mined, the spaceship ships the resources to the base planet.
On the resource planets around the base planet, the players can ship resources that are spawned on the resource planet to the base planet. Spaceships are used to ship resources to the base planets. The speed of the ship can be increased using the in-game money. All the shippings are brought to the base planet. Different kinds of boosts can be used to boost shipping and earn money from a base planet in different ways.
Base Planet and Resource Planets
The center of the screen shows the galaxy the player is exploring and the planets in it. The player can see the main base planet and resource planets surrounding it. The player can click on individual planets to get access to control the activities that they can perform on the planet. They can also acquire all the information regarding the planets by clicking on the respective planet.
On the center bottom of the screen, the players can see a telescope icon, representing the research. Upon clicking on this, the players can see various flow charts regarding different kinds of research that they can do with available resources. This research includes making new elements or features. This will help the players to create new elements or features and will help them receive better rewards and resources.
In-game Features and Characteristics
The homepage consists of a view of the galaxy and all the planets the player has explored. All the activities related to the exploring and expanding of the current galaxy are shown around the screen on the homepage. A few of the main features and characteristics of the game are:
- Traveler: To the right of the research icon, the players can see a traveler icon. Upon clicking on this the players are led to the list of travelers available. The traveler has control over the cargo size per shipping. The better the traveler, the better will be the cargo shipments.
- Boosts: To the right side of the traveler icon, the players can see the boost icon. Upon clicking on this, the players can see the boosts regarding mining, shipment, cash spawning, production, etc.
- Shop: To the right side of boosts, the players can see the shop icon. Upon clicking on this, the players are led into the shop of the game where they can purchase different kinds of resources. The players can use in-game and real-time money to buy resources.
- Production: To the left of the research icon, the players can see the production icon. Upon clicking on this the players can see all the productions that they can do. These are discovered through research options.
- Resource: To the left of the production icon, the players can see the resource icon. Upon clicking on this the players can see all the available resources in the game.
- Crates: To the left of the resource icon, the players can see the crates icon. Here the players can see different types of crates that they can purchase using Eteriums. Players can obtain a few crates by watching videos too. The players will get rewards from these crates.
- Mission: On the left side of the screen, the players can see the missions icon. Upon clicking on this the players can see all the available missions. The players will level up after finishing all the missions on the task list.
Planet Inc: Idle Miner Tycoon Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
Planet INC: Idle miner tycoon is a decent simulation construction and development game. Here are a few tips and tricks to help play the game better:
- Go through the list of available resources and check out all the available resource planets
- Set the purchase mode to auto so that you generate more money.
- Check the missions list to finish them earlier to level up
- Play the research methods to unlock new methods and products for better gameplay.
Overall, Planet Inc: Idle Miner Tycoon is a decent strategy game. So go ahead and give it a try and if you ever have trouble understanding the basics, you can always refer to our guide for tips. Happy gaming!
That’s all for today’s Planet Inc: Idle Miner Tycoon Beginners Guide! Did you find this Planet Inc: Idle Miner Tycoon Beginners Guide useful? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.