Combusken is a Tier 3 Raid Boss a bipedal bird-shaped Pokémon that looks similar to a chicken or rooster. The top part of its body is covered in yellow feathers while its underside is bright orange. It is also humanoid in structure. It is an easy opponent to fight against but later evolves into the powerful Mega Blaziken. So in this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters to defeat Combusken as quickly as possible.
Combusken in Pokémon Go
Combusken is a dual-type Fire and Fighting type Pokémon and has a maximum Boss CP of 1891. It is vulnerable to Flying, Ground, Psychic, and Water-type attacks. It has a pretty low CP and quite a number of counters to choose from when fighting against it, so it should be an easy win for anymore. Experienced players can solo it easily while new ones might prefer to go in as a duo.
The best moves from the moveset of Combusken are Ember and Flamethrower. Both of them have a combined DPS of 50.2 and are also the best combination of moves that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Other decent attacks from its move pool include Peck, Flame Charge, and Rock Slide.
Best counters against Combusken in Pokémon Go
Here’s the list of the best counters that one can use against Combusken and guarantee a win for themselves.
- Alakazam (Mega): Psycho Cut/Psychic
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/ Psychic
- Swampert (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Gardevoir (Mega): Confusion/Psychic
- Latias (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Alakazam (Mega): Psycho Cut/Shadow Ball
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Gyarados (Mega): Waterfall/Sludge Bomb
- Pidgeot (Mega): Wing Attack/Brave Bird
- Mewtwo: Confusion/Psystrike
- Slowbro (Mega): Confusion/Psychic
- Blaziken (Mega): Counter/Brave Bird
- Genger (Mega): Hex/Psychic
- Charizard (Mega Y): Air Slash/Overheat
- Lunala: Confusion/Psychic
- Salamence (Mega): Dragon Tail/Hydro Pump
- Kyogre: Waterfall/Surf
- Articuno (Galarian): Psycho Cut/Brave Bird
- Gallade: Confusion/Psychic
- Latios: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Moltres: Wing Attack/Sky Attack
- Excadrill: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Metagross: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Kingler: Bubble/Crabhammer
- Rayquaza: Air Slash/Hurricane
- Espeon: Confusion/Psychic
- Hoopa (Confined): Confusion/Psychic
- Alakazam: Confusion/Psychic
- Landorus (Therian): Extrasensory/Earthquake
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Earth Power
- Azelf: Extrasensory/Future Sight
- Banette (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Swampert: Mud Shot/Hydro Cannon
Defeating Combusken will be a piece of cake for most players without even considering their experience as long as they use their best options of the highest level available to them from the list above.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Combusken counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.