Klink is a Tier 1 Raid Boss which is a small two-headed metallic Pokémon that looks like a set of gears. It appears to consist of two spinning gears and both of them look like they are identical. The right gear has an X in place of an eye while the other side has an eye with a black pupil. It also has a greenish dome-shaped center that appears to be a nose along with a round open mouth. It is one of the easiest opponents out there and so in this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters to defeat Klink as quickly as possible.
Klink in Pokémon Go
Klink is a pure Steel type Pokémon with a maximum boss CP of 3227. It is weak towards Fire, Ground, and Fighting-type attacks. Its variation of counters available along with its low CP makes it very easy for any type of player to do without taking their experience into consideration to defeat Klink. They just need to have the right set of counters and they would be good to go.
The best moves from the moveset of Klink are Volt Switch and Zap Cannon. Both of them have a combined DPS of 46.6 and it is also the best combination of moves that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Other decent attacks from its moveset include Charge Beam, Discharge, and Vise-Grip.
Beat counters against Klink in Pokémon Go
Here’s the list of the best counters that one can use against Klink and guarantee a win for themselves.
- Charizard (Mega Y): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Blaziken (Mega): Counter/Blast Burn
- Charizard (Mega X): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Houndoom (Mega): Fire Fang/Flamethrower
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Gengar (Mega): Hex/Focus Blast
- Swampert (Mega): Mud Shot/Hydro Cannon
- Alakazam (Mega): Counter/Fire Punch
- Lopunny (Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
- Blaziken (Mega): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Pheromosa: Low Kick/Close Combat
- Manectric (Mega): Thunder Fang/Overheat
- Landorus (Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Sirfetch’d: Counter/Close Combat
- Zapdos (Galarian): Counter/Close Combat
- Machamp: Karate Chop/Dynamic Punch
- Absol (Mega): Snarl/Sark Pulse
- Mamoswine: Mud-Slap/High Horsepower
- Flareon: Ember/Overheat
- Gyarados (Mega): Bite/Hydro Pump
- Ho-Oh: Incinerate/Sacred Fire
- Banette (Mega): Hex/Shadow Ball
- Darmanitan: Fire Fang/Focus Blast
- Sneasler: Rock Smash/Close Combat
- Blaziken: Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Pyroar: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Moltres: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Magmortar: Fire Spin/Fire Blast
- Heatran: Fire Spin/Fire Blast
- Delphox: Fire Spin/Fire Blast
- Entei: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Charizard: Fire Fang/Blast Burn
Klink is a very easy Pokémon to fight against and players should have absolutely no problems while fighting against it. Just using the right set of counters with any of the Pokémons mentioned above in one’s team is good enough for them to win against Klink.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Klink counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.