Pheromosa is a dual-type Ultra Beast Tier 5 Raid boss and is a thin, white, feminine cockroach-like Pokémon with a mane shaped like a goldfish. They have long antennae that resemble the whiskers of a fish. They also have oval-shaped purple irises and blue pupils. It can twitch its limbs at an estimated speed of 120 miles per hour and also releases a pheromone which can cause its enemies to become awestruck. In this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best counters against Pheromosa and the easiest ways to defeat it.
Pheromosa in Pokémon Go
Pheromosa is a dual-type Bug and Fighting type Pokémon with a max CP of 3213. It is weak towards counters from Fairy, Fire, Flying, and Psychic-type Pokémon while also having a 2x weakness towards Flying-type attacks because of being a dual-type Pokémon itself. So players should try to build a team consisting of their strongest Flying-type Pokémon for an easy win.
The best movesets for Pheromosa are Bug Bite and Focus Blast. Both of them have an added DPS of 60. This is the best combination for Pokémon gyms and PvP battles using Pheromosa. This moveset also makes it the best non-mega bug type attacker in the game. So players need to be careful while fighting against it.
Best counters against Pheromosa in Pokémon Go
Here is the list of the best counters that one can use against Pheromosa and guarantee a win.
- Pidgeot (Mega): Gust/Brave Bird
- Charizard (Mega Y): Air Slash/Blast Burn
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Moltres: Wing Attack/Sky Attack
- Rayqauza: Air Slash/Hurricane
- Charizard (Mega X): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Staraptor: Wing Attack/Brave Bird
- Braviary: Air Slash/Brave Bird
- Tornadus: Air Slash/Hurricane
- Tornadus (Incarnate): Air Slash/Hurricane
- Yveltal: Gust/Hurricane
- Unfezant: Air Slash/Sky Attack
- Latias (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Tornadus (Therian): Gust/Hurricane
- Zapdos: Thunder Shock/Drill Peck
- Ho-Oh: Extrasensory/Brave Bird
- Honchkrow: Peck/Sky Attack
- Lugia: Extrasensory/Aeroblast
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Psychic
- Toucannon: Peck/Drill Peck
- Altaria (Mega): Peck/Sky Attack
- Togekiss: Air Slash/Aerial Ace
- Mewtwo: Psycho Cut/Psystrike
- Yanmega: Wing Attack/Aerial Ace
- Houndoom (Mega): Fire Fang/Flamethrower
- Sirfetch’d: Fury Cutter/Brave Bird
- Beedrill (Mega): Poison Jab/Aerial Ace
- Blaziken: Fire Spin/Brave Bird
- Chatot: Peck/Sky Attack
- Swellow: Wing Attack/Brave Bird
- Slowbro (Mega): Confusion/Psychic
- Reshiram: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Scyther: Air Slash/Aerial Ace
- Oricorio (Sensu): Air Slash/Hurricane
- Noivern: Air Slash/Hurricane
As Pheromosa has quoted several weaknesses along with the 2x weakness towards Flying-type attacks, it makes it pretty easy for the players to put forward a strong enough team to defeat it with all the right Pokémon.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Timburr counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!