Fair-play points in Pokémon Unite project a player’s behaviour in the game via points. Players will lose these fair-play points if they behave inappropriately and will gain points if they play appropriately without being unfair. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about fair-play points and how to maintain them.
Players start at 100 points at the beginning of the game and may lose points on any misconduct they do. If players have fewer than 90 fair-play points, they will no longer receive fair-play point rewards earned for playing normally. If they have fewer than 80 fair-play points, they will not be able to join ranked matches. If one has less than 60 fair-play points they will not be able to join any Standard or Ranked match. They will only be able to play with Friends at a custom party and train with CPU.
Losing and Gaining Fair-Play Points in Pokémon Unite
Fair-play points will be deducted for the following actions:
- Abandoning a matchmade team: − 1 point
- Being AFK/Idling in a battle for a short period of time: − 2 points
- Being AFK/Idling in a battle for a long period of time: − 5 points
- Being AFK/Idling in a battle with malicious intent: − 8 points
Fair-play points will be awarded by battle type when fair play is recognized:
- Standard battle random match: + 2 points
- Standard battle CPU match: + 1 point
- Ranked match: + 2 points
Players need to remember that if they lose more points, it will take a lot of time to earn them back. One can gain a maximum of 5 fair-play points per day.
How to check your fair-play points
To check your fair-play points in-game, please follow these steps:
- From the main menu, Tap on the Trainer profile icon
- Then tap on your Trainer Card/Profile Portrait on the right
- There you will see Fair-play points on the 4th column.
What are your takeaways from our article on Pokémon Unite fair-play points? Let us know in the comment section below!