After a long wait and a lot of testing phase, PUBG New State finally came out. Set in 2051, the futuristic map Troi along with other battlegrounds is witnessing a huge acceptance throughout the world. But players are facing some glitches and bugs often even if the game has crossed several tests. As the game claimed, they’re working to resolve the issues and apologize for any inconvenience players may have experienced. However, these common issues need solutions and in this guide, we’ll talk about the common problems in PUBG New State and how to fix them.
How to fix PUBG New State common issues
The problems are within the gameplay, settings, lobby, spectate, etc. Here are the common problems in PUBG New State and the methods to fix them.
Problems related to Gameplay in PUBG New State
1. Low-quality graphics when opening an application via a personalized link
Some iOS users may experience low-quality graphics when the users who already had games downloaded open an application via a personalized link.
- Fix: Restarting the game will solve this problem.
2. The server function does not work
When players are trying to log in for the first time, the recommended server function does not work sometimes.
Fix: Select the server closest to your location after entering the Lobby. The options are in the Settings or Map Selection screen.
3. Problems in Xiaomi devices
An issue where the game doesn’t get started on a Xiaomi device occasionally. It may occur due to having an older OS version installed on the device.
Fix: As per the game’s recommendations, players need to update the latest OS version on their devices.
4. Ping information is incorrect
Game ping is an important part of the network connection. An issue arises in PUBG New State where the incorrect ping information will sometimes be displayed after creating an account.
- Fix: A temporary UI error has caused this issue. Players need to close and re-launch the app and reselect the server. Just follow these steps: Settings → Basic → Connection → Select Server.
5. Occasional flickering in-game
This is irritating where players may have experienced occasional flickering or abnormal colors in-game.
- Fix: This issue happens because of having an older Android OS version installed on the player’s mobile device. It is recommended to restart the game after updating the device’s OS to the latest version. But, sometimes this kind of problem persists even after the version update. Then, players have to change their Graphics API to OPEN GL by following <Settings → Graphics → Graphics API> to OPEN GL and restart the app.
6. No reload sound and motion, and other issues
An issue where the quantity is occasionally marked as (0) when obtaining a stack of items.
- Fix: This is a UI issue and players will obtain the correct quantity no matter what shows on screen.
7. Players may obtain a dropped weapon instead of their preset weapon if one is dropped at the respawn point on the Station map.
- Fix: This will be restored upon respawning.
8. Players are not able to log in via Facebook accounts.
- Fix: Players will still be able to log in through other methods.
9. Players may experience no reload sound and motion when reloading if they tap the reload button continuously. Besides, they may not hear any sounds when landing from a high place.
10. An issue where the Follow feature will not function although it appears to be applied upon reentering a match even if it was set before leaving the match.
11. The occasional revive of a character with a Green Flare Gun will be shown abnormally in the result screen.
12. Throwing a Molotov inside a tram would not set the insides of the tram on fire.
13. Certain objects may appear abnormally on the Station map.
14. Premium Pass Plus+ cannot be purchased.
15. There is a delay when purchasing Crates with NC.
16. Various rewards (events, passes, missions, etc.) cannot be collected.
Problems related to Settings in PUBG New State
1. Players faced an issue where the sensitivity works differently from the actual set value.
Fix: This issue can be fixed by going to the Sensitivity Setting tabs and resetting the sensitivity to one of the following options: Low/Medium/High.
2. Some buttons in the control settings can’t be selected after using the trunk button.
Problems related to Lobby in PUBG New State
1. The chatting system does not work when players re-enter the game after the game was in the background for more than 1 minute. The communication goes in a total blank then.
- Fix: This issue can be fixed by restarting the app.
2. When players select a new leader for the team, every time the map selection automatically resets.
- Fix: Map settings need to be checked again when a new leader is selected to fix the bug.
3. Players may face disconnection issues when running the game in the background while at a party.
1. Common problem players have to face is the scope is occasionally shown abnormally when spectating a squad member. Another problem is where the ID does not change even when spectating another player.
- Fix: November 13, 06:00 (UTC+0) update fixed the issue.
1. Banned for not turning off “Developer Option”
The game may show a ban notice after entering the game if the device has “Developer Option” turned on. Also, using an emulator may cause the same.
- Fix: Turn off the “Developer Option” and enter the game again. Play the game on a phone.
There are some miscellaneous issues players are going through. One of them is players may experience occasional flickering of location names in the world map when playing on an iOS mobile device. Another often faced issue is where Pick up/Lootbox/Trunk buttons may be forcefully moved along the x-axis when opening a bag on an iOS mobile device.
Some problems happen just because of some minor mistakes. To solve them, players may try some extra steps. These are as follows.
- Disable USB Debugging option
- Free up some extra space on the device memory or uninstall some unused apps
- Make sure the device has met the minimum system requirements
PUBG New State has brought two new updates on November 12 and November 13 to fix some of the issues. Where the game updates have solved some of the bugs and in-game problems, there may remain some. PUBG New State will continue bringing new updates to fix all the errors.
Did you find our guide on the common issues in PUBG New State and how to fix them helpful? Let us know in the comments below!