Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a game that has been long-awaited by game lovers. Ragnarok M: Eternal Love game is actually not a new game, Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is already a PC platform game that is very popular and has quite a lot of fans in Asian countries. You need to learn the Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Basic Guide before you play this game, especially for those of you who are still beginners in playing the Ragnarok M: Eternal Love game. There are many tips and tricks that you need to know so that you can complete the various missions in Ragnarok Mobile Eternal Love. Well, if you manage to finish it then you will be able to go up to the next level.
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
1. Picking your First Class
Like in all Ragnarok games, Ragnarok M: Eternal Love also has classes that you need to choose. In Ragnarok M: Eternal Love, there are fifteen classes in total that you can choose as your first class to play. These classes are:
- Divine Avenger: Champion of justice
- Arcane Master: Commander of elements
- Chronomancer: Keeper of time and space
- Soulblade Cross: Reaper of souls
- Shadow Warrior: Harbinger of doom
- Stellar Hunter: Celestial striker
- Solar Trouvere: Prodigy of the sun
- Luna Dansouse: Guardian of the moon
- Saint: Divine punisher
- Dragon Fist: Disciple of the dragon
- Light Bringer: Tech titan
- Begette: Creator of destruction
- Novice Guardian: Defender of the realm
- Spirit Whisperer: Catastrophic charmer
- Runemaster: Deadly dimension slasher
After you log in for the first time you will be shown those classes, each class have its own strength, of course, you can see their statistic right beside them when you are choosing. If in the game you want to add another class, you can choose it when you are in levels 10 – 12.
2. Remember to finish off your Quests
In the game, there are three things that you will mainly do, the three are, doing quests, leveling up, and farming. These three are important in the game, if you are not doing one of the three, your progress in the game will be slowed down, and you will feel like the game will take a long time just to do one mission because you lack experience and items.
Let us start with quests. In the game, there are three categories of quests, the three categories differ in the color of the exclamation mark above the NPC. The colors represent the type of quests.
- Red is the main story quest. You need to prioritize this at the start of the game, the reward of this quest will help you in the early game. The reward for this type of quest is zeny, which is the currency in the game, EXP, and at some points, it will unlock a new feature in the game.
- Blue is the daily quest. Besides the story quest, you will also need to prioritize this quest. Daily quest, like the name suggests, is a repeatable quest that will be reset on daily basis. The activity in the quest and the reward of the quest varies, we will discuss it after we mention the last quest category.
- Green is a side quest. Even though this category of the quest will not give you a high reward like the other two quest categories, this quest is also important for you to do, this quest will unlock certain features and skills. Recommended to do this after you finished your story quest and daily quest.
The Daily Quest or you could call it “Dailies” for short is the type of quest that will give you the best reward, you can do the quest repeatedly on daily basis, which is why you should prioritize it more when you unlocked it. Here is the list of the most important daily quests:
Accessible at level 15 – requires you to kill monsters, collect items, or run errands for NPCs. The reward that it will give is: EXP, zeny, and items
Accessible at level 22 – you will get two monster resistance quests that will give you a 10x EXP rate for a limited amount of EXP
An arena-styled quest where you battle a horde of monsters. Recommended for you to do this quest at a party or group. The reward that it will give are rare items, EXP, zeny, and some low-level loots
Similar to time rift, your opponent will be a player-like monster, the reward for this quest is a silver medal which can be used for guild features, and 100 Eden coins, a special currency in the game
Here is an important trick, you can finish the daily quests instantly using a certain item called Adventure Meatballs.
You can gain this item in several ways:
- Click your pet frequently, when you see a gift symbol, tap it, you will get 4 adventure meatballs, and it can be done 5 times daily, which means, you will get 20 daily, if you are a premium player, you will get double.
- Send pet to cooking center pet labor, when you reach level 70, you will unlock the cooking center in pet labor. Put your pet there, preferably with level 10 cooking skills for maximum performance. You will get 1 adventure meatball for the cooking reward.
- Buy it at the big cat shop, there is nothing much explanation for this, you just go to the big cat shop, and you can buy 6 for 1 big cat coin.
3. Levelling and Stamina System
You’ll want to level up your character by slaying creatures after completing quests. Unlike previous Ragnarok games, Ragnarok M: Eternal Love allows you to use the Auto Attack option to put your character on AFK and do other things in real life! However, keep an eye on your stamina. On the Settings window, this is the Combat Time gauge.
Each minute your character is in combat, you will consume 1 Stamina. You get 300 Stamina per day and unused Stamina will stack up to 900 Stamina. As for the stamina recovery, you will gain 1 stamina/minute, so in order to fully recover your stamina, you will need to wait for the whole 300 minutes, which is equivalent to 5 hours of waiting time. If you are not patient, you can recover 60 stamina by listening to music in Prontera.
4. Farming Zeny and items
Keep in mind that you should not rush on leveling, farm for zeny and items instead. Because throughout the game you will need a lot of zeny, most of your zeny will be used for buying things, such as weapons, materials, materials for upgrading, and many more.
There are two different ways to earn zeny in the game, the active way and the passive way. The active way is where you need to play, spend your time and stamina in the game, while the passive way is the way where you won’t be needed to play the game, the passive way is suitable for player who is busy in real life and the player who does not want to spend too much time on the game.
- Active earning way: Farming zeny and materials, craft and selling equipment doing quests, hunting for mini-bosses, and selling the loots.
- Passive earning way: Pets (sending pets to pet labor), instant time rifts, lucky shop, and becoming a premium player
Pet is an essential element in the game. Pets will help you level up and farm faster. Your pet will also help you in your fight, so it is better for you to have several as soon as possible. A mission in South Prontera will grant you a free Poring pet early in the game. Then you’ll have to manually catch fresh Pets by feeding them their taming item.
Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is an exploring game that really entertaining. There are a lot of classes for you to try making you refreshed by playing with new gameplay. The game itself also offers you many things to explore
What do you think about this Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Assistant Guide? Let us know your opinions in the comments below!