Sky: Children of the light is an interesting social adventure classic title by thatgamecompany. Set in an animated world, it asks users to explore and roam around the resolute kingdom, spreading hope and trying to return fallen stars to their respective constellations. They can decide to fly solo or team up with other real players as well. The game offers a realistic interface and character movements. Ever since its release, it has been constantly topping the download charts. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Sky: Children of the light.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Sky: Children of the light.
How to Contact Sky: Children of the light customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Sky: Children of the light customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Sky: Children of the light. Players can contact them from in-game menu options, they can contact via the official support website of Sky: Children of the light, or reach out to the Developers at thatgamecompany directly via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the top right corner of the game screen. A cogwheel icon would show up at that corner next. Tap on that.
- The in-game Settings menu would pop up on your screen next. Choose the Support option from this list.
- This would redirect you to the Support page of Sky: Children of the light. You will discover that the developers have already addressed some Frequently Asked Queries pertaining to Account, Connection and Performance, Controls and Navigation, Gameplay features, and various other pertinent topics. To read the answers, simply scroll down and navigate to the relevant section under which your issue falls. You may even filter the results by entering keywords from your issue in the search bar. Next, tap on the relevant question when you find it to see the answer/fix for the same. It is likely that you would find your exact issue over here.
Getting in touch via the Live Chat Support
If your issue still persists or is something that has not been addressed under the FAQ section, you may resort to contacting the Support team via Live Chat Support. To do so, adhere to the steps below:
- While still on the Support page, tap on the Message icon, located at the top right corner of the page.
- This would take you to a chat room where the chatbot would greet you and ask about your issue. Tap on the text message area and type out your issue over there.
- Once you send the message, the chatbot would revert back with related articles that have been addressed under the FAQ section. If you have already gone through all those articles and could not get a fix to your issue, tap on the No, I need to talk to someone option that would show up at the bottom right corner of the message that the chatbot has replied to you back with.
- This would connect you with a Live Agent from the Support team who would thereafter take up the conversation. Stay in the loop with him/her till your issue is resolved.
Reporting a Bug
If at this stage, your issue still remains unresolved, you need to raise a ticket. Adhere to the steps below to do so:
- Visit the Ticket Raising link here.
- This would take you to the Contact Us page where you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your Name
- Your email address
- Issue Type
- The platform on which you play
- App version.
- Sky ID.
- A detailed description of your issue.
- Once you have provided all the inputs, tap on the Submit button to successfully raise an inquiry.
The Customer Support team will get in touch with you within 72 hours. You can additionally do a follow-up in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact via the official support website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Sky: Children of the light and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Players must visit the official support website of Sky: Children of the light here.
- Once you are redirected to the Support website, you can access the FAQ section from there.
- To raise a Ticket, scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and tap on the Contact Us button. Once redirected to the Contact Us page, you will be asked to provide certain inputs that have already been discussed in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. You may approach the team at @thatskygame the official Twitter handle of Sky: Children of the light. You can additionally reach out to the team at @thatskygame which is the official Facebook Page of Sky: Children of the Light. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Sky: Children of the Light customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.