Sword Art Online Variant Showdown is an action RPG game developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment. This game is a celebration of 10 years of the anime Sword Art Online with the main character named Kirito. You will be brought into a virtual world called Cross Edge to investigate the memory loss of the players there. To fight the enemies in that world, players need to have a strong character that they get through Scout or reroll. You can do this Scout with Variant Crystal currency and Premium tickets. Here is a Sword Art Online Variant Showdown reroll guide to help you get a good character from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Sword Art Online Variant Showdown
Sword Art Online Variant Showdown reroll for Android devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- First, enter the game and make sure to log in via the guest account.
- After that, complete all the tutorials given by the developer.
- Then, you have to claim all existing prizes such as from mail, Achievements, Missions, and others. Once you claim all of them, chances are you will get more than 2000 variant crystals.
- If so, choose a scout to reroll.
- Then there are four sections such as Fire-Elemental, Special Release Part-1, Part-2, and Standard Scout. You are free to choose one of the four choices, but we recommend the Special Release because at the beginning of the game you usually get Kirito SSR, therefore the Special Release is not a gift that has Kirito.
- Make sure you do 10x direct reroll because that way you can be sure to get SR or higher than that.
- Reroll until your Variant Crystals run out and you get the character you want.
- But if your Variant Crystals have run out and the character you want doesn’t have data either, you need to delete the game data and do the method from the first.
Sword Art Online Variant Showdown reroll for iOS devices
You can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Sword Art Online Variant Showdown
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start by rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once it’s done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, make that account the main account.
How to bind and delete a game account in Sword Art Online Variant Showdown
First, make sure you have an account on third-party applications such as Google, Facebook, and others. Then tap the top left with the 3-lined icon, select settings, then select an account. There you are asked to transfer accounts to bind. You need a bind account because if one day you don’t or accidentally delete a game or delete data, then your previous account will be permanently lost, because it hasn’t been bind in.
What are your thoughts on our Sword Art Online Variant Showdown Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!