It is common for players to think about teams and units you should be fighting for in Teamfight Tactics. Especially after the Teamfight Tactics patch 10.20 changes, players are keen to know the best comps. You might feel some combinations really strong, but even they might be lacking the damage that only the perfect item could give. To help you with it, we will be guiding you all through the best available comps for Patch 10.20 in Teamfight Tactics (TFT) along with the changes in trends with the patch update.
The new trends on TFT patch 10.20
Enjoying the new set of TFT? As the new update rolls, we brought the best comps to do so far, as well as news regarding buffs and nerfs. Come along!
Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.20 changes
- Combat recap shows shields, healing, and damage blocked.
- The previously added bonus 5 seconds for tinkering is also gone.
- The level 8 drop chance of each Tier has changed from 14/20/35/25/6% to 14/25/35/20/6%
- Cultist Tyrant Galio (granted with 3 cultists) AD and Health changed from 150/1800 to 125/1600
- Dusk Team AP and Self AP changed from 20(+0)/20(+50)/50(+75) to 20(+0)/20(+50)/40(+70)
- Keeper Shield increased from 175/250/325 to 175/250/400
- Mage AP changed from 70/110/180% to 80/110/180%
- Spirit Attack Speed granted per mana cost changed from 35%/90% to 35%/80%
Fortune Loot changes
- 0 Losses: from 2g to 3g
- 1 Loss: from 4.5g to 6.5g
- 2 Losses: from 8g to 11.5g
- 3 Losses: from 13g to 17g
- 4 Losses: from 18.5g to 24g
- 5 Losses: from 23.5g to 31g
- 6 Losses: from 29g to 38g
- 7 Losses: from 35g to 45g
- 8 Losses: from 41.5g to 55g
- 9 Losses: from 55g to 70g
- Average Value: 9.25g ⇒ 10.25g
- Removed the all Gold drop
- Added a Spatula drop
- Added a very rare “Jackpot” (Drops a lot of items)
- Number of orbs: 3/4/6/10 ⇒ 4/5/6/10
- 1000 Daggers damage: 300/400/600/900 ⇒ 350/450/600/900
- Spell Secondary Damage: 150/200/300/450 ⇒ 175/225/300/450
- Aqua Prison Stun Duration: 2/2.5/3 ⇒ 2.5/3/4 seconds
- Attack Speed: 0.8 ⇒ 0.9
- Burst Shield Damage: 200/300/450 ⇒ 250/350/450
- Shield: 400/600/900 ⇒ 500/700/900
- Turret Duration: 6/7/9/11 ⇒ 7/8/9/11
- Spirit of Life Healing: 250/350/500 ⇒ 250/400/600
- Attack Speed: 0.65 ⇒ 0.75
- Starting/Total Mana: 50/125 ⇒ 50/100
- Spell is now an actual spell instead of an auto-attack override.(Probably allowing it to use Blue Buff)
- Total Mana: 50 ⇒ 30
- Spell now properly flows through the Basic Attack system. (He no longer heals from Hextech Gunblade, but instead benefits from Bloodthirster. Additionally, his spell cast will count as a single attack for Statikk Shiv and Rageblade)
- Zoomies Healing: 30/45/60% ⇒ 30/45/75%
- Zoomies Attack Speed: 30/40/50% ⇒ 30/40/60%
- Now targets lowest current health instead of lowest percent health.
- Dark Blossom Damage: 500/650/1150 ⇒ 500/650/1000
- Dark Blossom Spell Power gain on kill: 1/2/5 ⇒ 1/2/4
- Sweeping Strikes Shield: 175/250/1000 ⇒ 175/250/750
- Sweeping Strikes Damage: 180/250/1000 ⇒ 175/250/750
- Sweeping Strikes Wave Damage: 300/450/2000 ⇒ 300/450/1500
- Armor: 50 ⇒ 60
- Starting/Total Mana: 60/125 ⇒ 50/100
- Shadow Dash Shield and Taunt duration: 4/4/4 ⇒ 4/4/8 seconds
- Total Mana: 50 ⇒ 40
- Starting/Total Mana: 50/125 ⇒ 70/175
- Total Mana: 100 ⇒ 80
- Can no longer cast his ultimate on himself. (He may still cast on other Zileans)
- Luden’s Echo Damage: 180 ⇒ 200
- Statikk Shiv Damage: 80 ⇒ 85
- Statikk Shiv Bonus Damage: 80 ⇒ 85
- Sunfire Cape Burn damage cadence: 1 second ⇒ 2 seconds
Teamfight Tactics patch 10.20 best comps
1. Chosen Brawlers-Standard Economy
A comp focused on the tackiness of Brawlers. Sunfire cape and Ionic Spark are very good items to put on anyone at the frontline, specially Sett. Make Ashe your damage dealer with Guinsoo and Giant Slayer and the Hunter Trait will do wonders. If you already have 3-star Brawlers, consider leveling up before anyone else to make sure no one will get sett and turn the hp from your units against you.
2. Chosen Elderwood-Standard
Also working with Ashe and Warwick, this time around the focus is on getting a chosen Elderwood. These two comps are especially good for the transitioning capabilities if you don’t get your brawlers. Make sure to put in some Dazzlers to benefit from Ezreal ult. Alternatively, you can also put in 2 extra Elders and benefit even more from the trait.
3. Chosen Sharpshooters-Standard
With this one your main objective is to get the jhin from last set up, running and killing everyone. Get a chosen sharpshooter, Infinity Edge, Guardian angel, and Last Whisper on Jhin and watch it destroy 3 enemies in a row. Alternatively, you can use a Giant Slayer, but it will be harder for you if jhin gets focused.
That does it for the Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.20 changes and Best Comps for the same. Hope you find it useful. Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below!