The Eminence in Shadow RPG is a new and exciting anime title with epic story modes. From the house of Crunchyroll Games, it brings memorable scenes and untold events from Master of Garden’s story. Users must assemble their ideal team utilizing any character from The Eminence in Shadow series, then defeat their enemies in competitive, real-time 3D combat. Ever since in launch, users from all corners of the globe have joined in to discover the fate of the Seven Shadows during their “missing two years” away from Shadow. The need to contact the Customer Support team of The Eminence in Shadow RPG has also shot up significantly since then.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-game assets or sections. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of The Eminence in Shadow RPG.
How to Contact The Eminence in Shadow RPG customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, The Eminence in Shadow RPG customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of The Eminence in Shadow RPG. Players can either contact from in-game menu options, they can contact via the official website, or else they can reach out to the Developers at Crunchyroll Games via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Head to the in-game menu section from the bottom right corner of the in-game home screen.
- Once the menu options, appear tap on the Support option when you find it. The in-game Support menu would pop up on your screen.
- If you require a guide to any of the game’s characters, battles quests, events, guilds, e.t.c., you must tap on the Help button from this menu. Once you head to this section, navigate to the relevant category you have doubts about and tap on the arrowhead icon to the right of that category to further expand it. Choose from among the sub-categories what exactly you want to know.
Reporting a Bug
If your issue still persists or you want to report an in-game bug, there are two ways of doing so:
- Raising an Inquiry via email.
- Submitting a Ticket.
For Raising an Inquiry via email, tap on the Send Inquiry button. You will be immediately redirected to the Compose section of your email with the recipient’s address already entered. Make sure that you write about your issue in detail to the Developer team and back your inquiry by attaching relevant screenshots and videos.
For Submitting a Ticket, adhere to the steps below:
- Navigate back to the Support menu and tap on the Official Website button.
- This would redirect you to the official website of The Eminence in Shadow RPG. Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage. You will find the Customer Support option amongst a host of others. Tap on that.
- You would be taken to the Ticket Raising page of Crunchyroll next, where the following information would be sought for:
- Your email address
- The subject of your query
- Name of the Game (Choose The Eminence in Shadow from the drop-down options)
- Your in-game username
- Problem-Type (Maybe Account, Connectivity, Technical Issues, etc.)
- A detailed description of our issue.
- Relevant attachments in the form of screenshots for better assistance.
- Once you have provided all the inputs, tap on the Submit button to successfully raise a ticket. The Developer team will get back to you at the email address provided, within 72 hours. You may do additional follow-ups in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact via The Eminence in Shadow RPG Official Website
Players can directly go to the official website of The Eminence in Shadow RPG and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative, in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the official website of The Eminence in Shadow RPG here.
- Once you are redirected to the official website, scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and tap on the Customer Support option.
- You will be headed to the Ticket Raising page where you need to provide all the information asked for.
- Tap on the Submit button once you are done, to successfully raise a ticket.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
You may mail the Developer team directly here. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly via their Social Media handles. @playCRgames is the support Twitter handle of Crunchyroll games for catering to queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at @CrunchyrollGames, which is the Official Facebook ID of Crunchyroll games. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their individual queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of The Eminence in Shadow RPG? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!