WCC3 or World Cricket Championship 3 is a sequel to WCC2; the most downloaded and awarded mobile cricket game. From the house of Nextwave Multimedia, WCC has been crowned the winner at the Atmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge 2020 conducted by the Government of India. It is also a proud recipient of The Google Play – Best of 2020 in the User’s Choice Category. With millions of downloads, it is safe to say that WCC is not just a game now, it’s a brand! Here is our beginners guide to World Cricket Championship 3, to help you rise up the ranks and be Champions of the World.
A total of 5.5k coins and 100 platinum is rewarded as a jump login bonus once you kick-start your account. Along with that, the game brings you a 14-day daily login bonus which contains exciting Game rewards that could be used in various places in the Game. If you miss out on logging in on any given day, the daily login bonus gets refreshed and starts from Day 1 again. Get a chance to double your rewards by watching in game-ads.
WCC3 : a new era in professional Cricket
WCC3 takes the excitement of realism in mobile cricket a notch higher with cutting edge gameplay features, brand new controls, multiplayer features, professional commentary, exciting animations, real-time motion capture of professional cricketers, advanced AI, and a host of other events:
Enjoy the real-time experience of competitive leagues across all formats going on around the world, formats like the Blitz Tournament, World Cup, World T20, Asia Cup, ODI series, Tri-Series, Test Series, Ashes Series, and more! To enter the respective leagues, you need to spend in-game coins and platinum. No monetary investment is needed. You can earn these rewards by just playing the game! Use them wisely to make the most out of the game.
Advance your journey as a rookie, rise up the ranks by playing domestic leagues across all formats. Showcase your skills and eventually emerge as an international cricketer representing your country. For the first time in any mobile cricket game, experience the journey of a cricketer, and his struggles as he eventually makes it to the big stage! Career mode can be permanently unlocked by spending just 499 platinum.
Brand new Cricket Stadiums
What is that one stadium that you have dreamt of playing in someday? Is it the iconic Lord’s where you have dreamt of stitching a record to your name or is it the MCG on a boxing day? WCC3 brings you a realistic feel and view of all the iconic cricket stadiums across the world. Accurate weather and pitch conditions also add to its realism. While you can enjoy playing in some of these stadiums for free, you have to unlock the rest for 5 platinum each, Platinum currency could be easily earned by just playing the game.
Building your Team
Create your own team as a captain, manager, or coach. Create specialist batsmen with unique abilities, from a player who would rotate the strike and lay the foundation to a slogger who would finish things off in the final overs, build your dream team. Customize your squad with new jerseys and cosmetics. Besides all these, you can even manage your players’ stamina and focus levels to bring improvements in their in-game performances.
Go on a World Tour
For the very first time in Mobile Cricket get the real-time experience of going on a test, ODI, and T20I tour of any of the cricketing nations. In-game visual cut-scenes of players coming out of the bus for the game, take realism to a whole new level.
Experience the joy of franchise cricket now as WCC3 brings you league cricket. Get to play some of the top cricketing leagues across the World such as the IPL (the Indian Premier League) the Australian Big Bash, the Pakistan Super League to name a few.
For the first time in mobile cricket, an Auction has been introduced for league competitions. Bag your favorite superstars of the game by going into the auction round and make your side stronger. Auction round comes with a prior set of rules, identical to real-life auctions.
Get a chance to compete against global as well as local users in the online mode by batting for an allotted number of overs in the same conditions. Score well in those overs and become the new champions in town. Also, get to play 1:1 online events where you have to chase/defend each other’s targets.
Play Live International and Domestic matches going around the world. You have to earn invites to access such events. Either earn them for free from your friends or get paid invites to start playing instantly.
For the very first time, WCC3 brings you the opportunity to play as your favorite Women’s national side and take on your arch-rivals.
Play Cricket Quiz
Are you an ardent cricket fan? Then this game is a definite choice for you to put your cricketing knowledge to the test. Answer some of the interesting cricket questions from basic to tricky and check your score after every 10 questions.
Daily cricket Updates
A separate section in the games brings you the latest news on cricketers and cricket matches going on around the world. Why Google from different sites when you can find everything in one place?
World Cricket Championship 3 Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
WCC3 comes with exhilarating batting, bowling, and fielding simulation backed by enhanced realism and all-new intuitive and fluid controls. In this section of our World Cricket Championship 3 Beginners Guide, we will discuss tips on how to improve your basics ie your Batting, Bowling and Fielding.
Hit 360 degrees around the pitch with all-new batting shots and exciting new mechanics.
1. Note the details and field settings while scoring
- To make it realistic, batting comes with an all new Loft-Meter for the first time. A player can loft the ball in the air based on the confidence level with which he is playing. The confidence of a player rises as he spends more and more time at the crease. So make sure that you don’t play a lofted shot till the loft meter shows a 90% or a 100%. Of course when it is a limited overs game you don’t get that much time to settle in. Play calculated lofted shots making sure that you don’t pick the fielder, so even if it’s a loose shot the ball manages to fall in no-man’s land.
- The field set-up would be visible until the bowler completes his run-up. So make sure to check it quickly on the top left corner of your screen so that you know where to place your shots to score runs.
- You can either opt for the joy-stick control or the swipe control to move the batsman to his left or right, preferably a joystick control as that would make things easier. When AI is bowling, it can change the ball pitch spot until the last second (i.e. till he/she releases the ball) so make sure that your batsman is ready to make movements till the last moment.
- There is a power slider on the right of the crease. While using swipe to hit the ball, drag the power slider down to hit with more power.
- Get to the pitch of the ball even when you decide to leave or lean forward to defend on that delivery. 2 buttons namely Loft and Advance would be visible on the left of the pitch till the bowler completes his run-up. You don’t need to select one if you have decided to leave, defend or play a normal stroke on that delivery. Tap on the loft button to go for an aerial shot and the advance button to advance down to track and hit the ball even before it’s pitched. A very rewarding yet risky option against a spinner as it may get you stumped if you miss the ball.
2. Improve your Timing to hit the perfect shot
Remember proper timing is required to place the ball in the gap. Just at the release point, i.e. when the bowler releases the ball swipe in the direction you want to play the stroke. If the ball is pitched up you can consider playing a late-cut to pierce through the fielders depending on the field placement. But to time it to perfection make sure to swipe in the direction you want to play during the time of release. Don’t look to have-a-go at Yorker length deliveries if it’s in the initial phase of the game. Play them back to the bowler by swiping down or maybe a little wide of the bowler if you can steal a run.
3. Be careful while Running between the wickets
An important aspect of batting is the rotating strike. WCC3 comes with an all-new Run, Sprint and Dive Mechanism. As you play a shot and look for a single or maybe a 2, tap on run. As soon as the players start running a sprint button will show up on the left. Tapping on it will make the batsmen run faster between the wickets and reduce the chances of a run-out. When the bowler collects the ball and throws it towards the stumps you get the dive option which makes the batman running towards the dangerous end attempt a dive to save his wicket. This indeed would keep your adrenaline racing and give you the feel of an international game in a true sense.
1. Note the Ball meri tracker before bowling
Tap on the side you want to bowl from(around the wicket or over the wicket). For the first time, in mobile cricket WCC3 has a ball merit tracker. There are 3 regions on the ball merit tracker, the white region to bowl a normal delivery, the red region for a no-ball, and the green region to bowl a special delivery. Tap anywhere on the ball merit as the cursor slowly moves through the 3 regions. Try avoiding the red area as it would make your bowler overstep.
2. Choose your deliveries carefully
Try tapping on the tracker while the ball crosses the green region. It adds finesse with special deliveries that are available to your bowler (Off-Cutters, Leg-Cutters, In-swingers, Out-swingers for a pacer) and outsmart the opposition batsman. Next up, used the joystick to set up your delivery, the speed, the accuracy, and the degree of swing/spin (if any) by dragging the joystick.
3. Always try to put the batsman into pressure
Next up, set the ball pitching spot by using the joystick on the left of the crease or by swiping on the pitch. Try pitching the ball a bit fuller on the 4th stump line to drag the batsman for a shot in test match cricket or go short at him asking him to play. In the shorter formats, it’s better though to keep the ball in the 3 stumps line and not give the batsman room for playing. Pitch them on the Yorker length or hit the rough areas if you’re bowling with a spinner. Adjusting the pitch of the ball becomes easier when using the joystick.
1. Adjust your field placements to your benefits
You can view the field plan on the top left corner of your mobile screens. Tap on it to adjust your fielders. By default, the field placement would be set to custom. Switch to the manual field set up and drag your fielders to set them in the position you desire.
2. Make your both DRS calls count
WCC3 gives you the luxury of the DRS system. Make your calls wisely as the number of calls is limited to 2 in each innings. On making the right calls the review gets retained.
3. Take full control of your team’s fielding
- For ground fielding, Tap on the throw merit tracker to decide the quality of the throw. Tapping while the cursor crosses the green zone results in a direct hit, while doing so on the yellow zone results in a throw either at the keeper’s end or the bowler’s end. Similarly the orange zone indicates a wide throw and the red zone, an overthrow.
- Unlike other mobile cricket games where AI controls your fielders, WCC3 gives you the luxury of field controls for the first time. Make unbelievable dives, stops, catches, direct hits and athletic throws.
- For catching a mistimed aerial shot, make sure to tap on your screen only when the cursor touches the green zone, else it would result in a dropped chance.
That’s it, all the basic tips covered, if you find any hassle whatsoever in the game, you can always fall back to this World Cricket Championship 3 Beginners Guide for help. Don’t worry, like always we have got you!
That’s all for today’s World Cricket Championship 3 beginners guide. Did you find our World Cricket Championship 3 beginners guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!