While the COD Mobile fans are super hyped about the upcoming new season, the complete changelog for the Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 update is leaked! The new update is bringing quite a lot of features including most wanted Controller support in COD Mobile and zombie mode! So without further ado, let us see what is coming with season 2.
Duration and theme of Call of Duty Mobile Season 2
The new season will start on November 25th, 2019. It will continue until January 15, 2020. And it will be based on the Winter theme. Historic character, Alex Mason will be available in this season. Sounds exciting right?
Read – Call of Duty Mobile Characters: Here’s why they are so popular
Controller Support is available
One of the most controversial topics in the community, the availability of the controller support is finally arriving. A week ago, the developers have confirmed it. Back then, they did not mention when it will come. But now, it is finally happening!
Generation 2 and the newer versions of wireless Playstation 4 and Xbox controllers will be supported. However, it will not be available in lobby, store and loadout.
Zombies are arriving
Yes, the most requested community feature, zombie mode is arriving in Call of Duty Mobile Season 2. In the last community update, the developers have mentioned the release date as well, that is, November 22.
It will be available in 2 modes. A classic Survival based mode and another objective-driven Raid mode. Players can look for the Easter Egg to unlock additional zombie content.
New multiplayer map ‘Summit’
Another classic map from the Call of Duty universe is arriving. Summit from Call of Duty Black Ops series is appearing in Call of Duty Mobile. The map will be available for TDM, Domination, Search and Destroy and Frontline.
Also, the battle royale map, Isolated is getting a Circus themed area and snow in the northern part of its area. To know more about it, click here.
New limited-time modes
Limited-time game modes will be available with the Call of Duty Mobile season 2 update. These are –
- One Shot, One kill: First player to get 20 kills with a J358 Revolver wins the game.
- Sticks and Stones: It is a mix of Melee, Molotovs and limited Operator Skills. The first player to get 20 kills wins the game
- Prop Hunt: Either hun or be hunted in this mode
- Sniper Rifle Challenge (Battle Royale only): Last person to survive with Sniper Rifle wins the match
A new gun is getting added in Call of Duty Mobile season 2 update. M16 rifle (assault rifle) with 5.56 ammo.
New Social features
The clan system is getting a revamp with the new update. There will be daily clan missions which will allow players to collect credits once they complete the missions. Weekly and season clan ranking will also be there. Now, playing with friends will grant additional XP for the players.
Other important additions and improvements
- The final ranks of season 1 will be taken into account and based on that the ranking will start in season 2.
- No more banned players in the leaderboards
- New operator skills and scorestreak is coming
- A limited time raid map based on holiday theme will be available
- New battle royale class is coming
- limited time battle royale event based on holiday theme
Other than these, there are tons of optimization and fixes that have been implemented. To read the optimization details, please head over here.
So, for which you are super excited? Do let us know in the comments below! However, if you are looking to discuss more about mobile games, feel free to jump into our community Discord!
Wow, so many new things are coming.