Diablo Immortal players can now wish blessings on their friends during the Tong-Shi’s Renewal Lunar New Year event featuring 36 legendary items, Lineage of Beasts Standard cosmetic set, Season Nine Battle Pass: Wicked Wanderer, Fractured Plane limited-time event and more.
- Diablo Immortal gets exciting new features in the Tong-Shi’s Renewal update
- Enjoy Tong-Shi’s Renewal Lunar New Year Event in Diablo Immortal
- Diablo Immortal Tong-Shi’s Renewal update: New Cosmetic Set
- Diablo Immortal Season Nine Battle Pass: Wicked Wanderer
- Diablo Immortal Tong-Shi’s Renewal update brings the Fractured Plane limited-time event
- Diablo Immortal Tong-Shi’s Renewal update: Hungering Moon
Diablo Immortal gets exciting new features in the Tong-Shi’s Renewal update
36 New Legendary Items
Greater difficulty opens the door to genuinely potent tools made for battling the forces of Hell. Please take note that the legendary items listed below are only usable on Hell Difficulty VI or higher. To give players special prizes to strive toward as they advance in Hell Difficulty, this tweak was made to the new Legendary Items that have been added to Diablo Immortal.
- Bitterwind (Main Hand): Whirlwind now draws on the power of the wind to deal increased damage, while no longer reducing your Movement Speed.
- Horns of Harrogath (Head): During Wrath of the Berserker, slaying enemies increases your damage dealt by 1% for six seconds, up to a maximum of 10%.
- Loathsome Lamina (Shoulders): Wrath of the Berserker also grants you a shield that absorbs damage.
- Manifold Gore (Chest): Whirlwind damage increased by 10% for each Bleed on the enemy, up to a maximum of 30%.
- Ram’s Impasse (Pants): Furious Charge now causes you to drag enemies with you, but its maximum charges are now two.
- Sundered Legacy (Off-Hand): Wrath of the Berserker now causes nearby enemies to Burn.
Developer’s Note: These new Legendary Items are meant to help the Barbarian focus on the Wrath of the Berserker and Whirlwind, while leaning on existing Bleed attacks to increase your damage further.
- Akarat’s Rebuke (Chest): Condemn now fills your soul with Valor’s Retribution for six seconds, causing every Primary Attack to unleash a lightning bolt at your target, dealing damage to all nearby enemies.
- Akkhan’s Glory (Shoulders): Falling Sword damage increased by 10%.
- Ammonis Cornua (Head): Shield Charge also grants you 10% increased damage for three seconds.
- Blinding Wall (Off-Hand): Condemn also unleashes bright light that Blinds enemies for one second.
- Cuisse of Scorn (Pants): Condemn deals 10% increased damage for each harmful effect the enemy suffers from, up to a maximum of 30%.
- Horn Splitter (Main Hand): Sacred Fire now ignites enemies, Burning them over two seconds.
Developer’s Note: For the Crusader, these new Legendary Items focus on Condemning and empowering your primary attacks.
- Hawra’s Heave-Under (Head): Daring Swing also increases your Movement Speed by 30% for three seconds.
- The Potboiler (Pants): Knife Trap now places more durable traps that trigger when you take damage.
- Preferred Instrument (Off-Hand): After using Knockback Shot, your damage is increased by 10% for three seconds.
- Razorflight (Main Hand): Impale can now be charged, allowing you to throw multiple knives at once.
- Reverberant Doublet (Chest): Knockback Shot now fires an arrow that Immobilizes enemies.
- Shredbank (Shoulders): Knife Trap now deals 20% increased damage to enemies suffering loss of control.
Developer’s Note: For the Demon Hunter, the focus is on utilizing Knife Trap and Knockback Shot for a one-two combo, while gaining additional movement utility through Daring Swing.
- Arc of the Ascendants (Main Hand): Deadly Reach now also has a 25% chance to make enemies vulnerable, increasing damage taken by 10% for two seconds.
- Fate Alight (Shoulders): Mystic Strike also causes your next skill used within four seconds to deal 30% increased damage.
- Gergel’s Familiarity (Pants): Mystic Strike now conjures a spirit ally to charge forward, damaging and slowing enemies in its path.
- Ordered Obsidian (Chest): Wave Strike now deals 20% increased damage to enemies suffering loss of control.
- Resurgency (Head): Mystic Allies duration is now increased by 0.4 seconds after defeating an enemy, up to a maximum of four seconds.
- Willbillow (Off-Hand): Wave Strike now instantly unleashes a large blast of energy that damages enemies within the area.
Developer’s Note: For the Monk, the focus is on utilizing Mystic Strike to create moments of bonus damage that can be followed up with abilities such as Wave Strike.
- Black Cavalcade (Shoulders): Skeletal Mage damage is increased by 5% each time they defeat an enemy, up to a maximum of 30%.
- Filth Spurns Squalor (Chest): Bone Wall now places a larger ethereal wall that continually damages enemies within and reduces their Movement Speed.
- Grave Cutter (Main Hand): Grim Scythe now slices enemies in front of you several times, with the final swing inflicting a Bleed.
- Greathelm of Deflection (Head): Your Command Golem is now linked to you, equally splitting the duration of harmful effects between the both of you.
- Ravening Silence (Pants): Grim Scythe now triggers all continual damage on the targets it hits, causing them to instantly take the remaining damage.
- Spite-Fetor (Off-Hand): Soulfire now has a 25% chance to explode on hit, dealing damage to nearby enemies and causing them to Burn.
Developer’s Note: For the Necromancer, the focus is on using Grim Scythe to manipulate damage-over-time effects, concentrating your damage into a single, powerful hit.
- Charged Stigma (Off-Hand): Electrocute also increases your Primary Attack Speed by 6% for two seconds, stacking up to a maximum of five times.
- Crushing Weight (Head): Teleport also increases your damage by 10% for three seconds.
- Galebrinde (Shoulders): Ice Armor also causes your Primary Attacks to decrease enemy Movement Speed by 40% for three seconds.
- Novel Castigation (Pants): Arcane Torrent also fires tracking missiles that seek out enemies, dealing damage.
- Ol’ Rustic (Staff): Lightning Nova also increases your Primary Attack Speed by 30% for three seconds.
- Rampant and Inscrutable (Chest): Lightning Nova now conjures a lightning orb that orbits you, firing chain lightning at your target when you use your Primary Attack.
Developer’s Note: For the Wizard, the focus is on using Lightning Nova to empower your Primary Attacks with Electrocute, further stacking increases your Primary Attack Speed, while mixing in Teleports for an additional layer of boosted damage.
Legendary Essence Extraction
By extracting the same essence more than once, players can strengthen their legendary attributes to give them more power. At the Blacksmith, legendary equipment can no longer be recovered; it must now be extracted. Players still receive the same Upgrade Materials through Essence Extraction as they would from salvaging, but your overall power will now grow when you uncover duplicate Legendary gear.
As always, the first extraction players perform on a new legendary item will extract the item’s legendary essence and save it for them to inherit later. However, extracting Essence Energy from a specific Legendary item will get harder with each Essence Energy you get from it until you are no longer able to extract the energy from that Legendary item. Additional extractions will provide you Essence Energy to raise your Essence Mastery level.
Players no longer have to decide between getting a Legendary Essence or Upgrade Materials because they now receive Upgrade Materials with every Legendary Essence you extract for the first time. All of your legendary attributes will become even more potent as your level of essence mastery rises. While some talents will have increased damage, others could have their cooldowns shortened or earn other benefits. At Zamina, the Essence Transfer NPC in Westmarch, you can always see your current power and the bonuses you will receive when you reach the next Essence Mastery level.
Dungeon Set Item Drops
After enough Dungeon completions in a row without a Set Item being dropped, all dungeons will now drop a guaranteed Set Item. The threshold for a guaranteed Set Item to drop in dungeons that have been given a boost by the Codex is lower.
Immortal System Improvements
When notified to Defend the Vault, Immortals will now be given more information about the Shadows. Immortal Parties in the queue will be able to view the Shadow Party that has positioned itself to defend against them, as well as how strong it is compared to their Party.
The Party Leader of the Immortal group will then have the option of accepting or declining the opportunity to defend against the Shadow Party, which will allow another Immortal Party in the line to do so. By turning on a new button in the Defend the Vault interface, immortal Party leaders can also automatically pass all Shadow Parties that are comparably stronger than their Party.
Rejoining the Shadows Faction
We are easing the transition back into the Shadows when a new Cycle of Strife starts. A first-come, first-served system has taken the role of the lottery system. The trial to become a Shadow can be started right away by an Adventurer who successfully registers during one of the three daily recruitment periods commencing at 1:00, 7:00, and 10:00 p.m. server time. During the recruitment dates, meet with the Mysterious Patron in Westmarch’s Wolf City Tavern to join the Shadows faction.
Treasure Hunter Paragon Tree
The Treasure Find, Gold Find, and Lucky specialty talents of the Treasure Hunter Paragon Tree have been changed to no longer be restricted to outdoor spaces.
Battleground End-of-Season Ceremony
When a Battleground season ends, players will now receive a summary of their previous Battleground season the first time they talk to the Battleground Captain.
Converting Adventurer Clan
Converting an Adventurer Clan to a Dark Clan will now only cost five Akeba’s Signets.
New Resonance Wings
Two new sets of Resonance Wings have been added at the Resonance milestones of 2,000 and 4,000.
Enjoy Tong-Shi’s Renewal Lunar New Year Event in Diablo Immortal
Tong-Shi extends an invitation to his Renewal, a call to celebrate the end of one year and start afresh, welcoming the coming of a new year with hope and open arms. Players can complete up to three jobs every day from January 16 at 3 a.m. until February 6 at 2:59 a.m. server time to win festive gifts like Red Bags and Tseym.
Players can also get goodies for logging in on the following days: January 18, January 21, January 22, January 25, January 28, January 29, February 1, February 4, and February 5. These rewards include the Divine Framework of Xiansai Portrait Frame and the With a Bang Emoji.
Players won’t have to worry if they miss a login reward for one of these dates since they’ll be given a quest to do that, when finished, will give you the missed award. Keep in mind that missing incentives must be redeemed in time order.
Deliver and Receive Blessings with Red Bags and Tseym
Red Bags are congratulatory presents for Tong-Renewal Shi’s that can be given to a buddy. You can earn incentives for mailing Red Bags to friends in addition to getting rewards when you open Red Bags that have been delivered to you. Send and receive as many Red Bags as you can in order to share Tong-blessings! Shi’s Renewal’s
Tasks for daily events can also produce Tseym. You can earn a lot of goodies by turning in any Tseym you obtain from the Tong-Renewal Shi’s event UI. Each Tseym that is turned in will contribute to server-wide milestones, and when a milestone is reached, all players on that Server will be rewarded with a large number of Battle Points. A random Legendary Item for their class will also be given to players who donate 88 Tseym.
Diablo Immortal Tong-Shi’s Renewal update: New Cosmetic Set
Use this primitive cosmetic to become Sanctuary’s greatest apex predator by channeling a lineage of monsters. For 1,000 Eternal Orbs, players can buy the Lineage of Beasts Standard Cosmetic Set from the in-game store.
Diablo Immortal Season Nine Battle Pass: Wicked Wanderer
On January 19 at 3:00 a.m. server time, The Wicked Wanderer, a new Battle Pass focused on connecting with your evil side, crept into Diablo Immortal, bringing with it the Season Nine Battle Pass. There are 40 ranks worth of challenges and rewards in this battle pass, including legendary gems, crests, hilts, and other items. It is only available until February 16 at 2:59 a.m. server time for the Season Nine Battle Pass.
Diablo Immortal Tong-Shi’s Renewal update brings the Fractured Plane limited-time event
Even those with the strongest mental fortitude can become lost in the unrelenting darkness emitted by the Burning Hells in a place like Sanctuary. Broken. Shattered. Entering the Fractured Plane is the only way out for someone who is stuck in the darkest corners of their mind.
Players can explore an uncharted area of their existence during The Fractured Plane, a brief event. There is a 15-floor maze waiting for you, filled with the most vicious minions the Hells have to offer. Without your typical tools, jewels, and abilities, your trip across the Fractured Plane begins. Instead, a list of pre-selected skills for your class will be given to you.
Players must rely exclusively on their cunning, unstable equipment they find, and the Chaos Coins they earn by overcoming hordes of demons to proceed. The best part is that only Legendary-level unstable gear will drop in the Fractured Plane, and the items you get will enhance your starting skills, giving you the freedom to modify your build as you go.
You can also benefit from the Chaos Coins you acquire by using them at the Chaos Broker to buy new things or Shards of Fortune. Your Fortune Rating will rise as a result of these shards, increasing the likelihood that boxes on each floor may contain Legendary goods of higher calibre. You’ll be rewarded if you can survive all the way to the fifteenth floor without dying more than five times. Choose six Legendary items from all those you’ve encountered during your run, and you’ll be given one at random to take with you out of the Fractured Plane. This time, as a bonus for your runs, you’ll also get Tseym.
Diablo Immortal Tong-Shi’s Renewal update: Hungering Moon
The moonlit route you’ll follow to heed your lunar overlord’s heightened cries for food is prepared for travel. Starting February 2 at 3 a.m. and running through February 6 at 2:59 a.m. server time, players may accomplish up to three missions per day. You can acquire Astrolabe Power by performing missions. With this power, you can summon the Astrolabe to grant you a Blessing of Magic or a Blessing of Might, each of which has special advantages. Gain Moonslivers by using the blessings, and you can trade them in for gifts that have a lunar flavor.
What are your thoughts about the Diablo Immortal Tong-Shi’s Renewal update? Let us know in the comments below!