Since the release of Diablo Immortal, Blizzard has always provided new content through regular updates. The new Character Transfer feature is included in this Diablo Immortal October 2022 Content Update. Players may transfer one of their characters from their current server to a new server beginning after the maintenance period. Their first Character Transfer will be free, but they can purchase additional transfers.
Some servers will be merging shortly after our next Content Update in two weeks, as this is an important decision. This change is being implemented so that players, regardless of server, will have an easier time finding other players to party up with. Players can refer to the blog for a list of all servers that will merge. With this, they can make an informed decision about which server to transfer to.
- Diablo Immortal October 2022 Update: Character Transfer
- Diablo Immortal Season 6 Battle Pass: Below the Sands
- Diablo Immortal October 2022 Update: Hungering Moon: Back for Seconds
- Diablo Immortal October 2022 Update: Boon of the Progenitors Bundle
- Diablo Immortal October 2022 Update: Bug Fixes and Feature Updates
Diablo Immortal October 2022 Update: Character Transfer
The ability to transfer the character from one server to another has been one of the Diablo community’s most requested changes, and the developers have heard. Diablo Immortal is a game about having meaningful experiences with other players in Sanctuary. As well as slaying demons to obtain powerful loot.
Players can now transfer from one server to another. Current and new players will each receive one free Character Transfer to use as they see fit—this does not expire. This empowers players to enjoy the game on whichever server feels like home to them. Whether it’s to vanquish darkness with friends on another server, to make new friends outside of their current server, or simply to change things up.
Diablo Immortal Season 6 Battle Pass: Below the Sands
Zoltun Kulle, one of Sanctuary’s most powerful mages, built the first of his libraries. He also built a series of unique constructs to withstand the shifting sands. His primary concern was the constructs’ physical strength and obedience, not their adaptability. And so, despite the library nearly collapsing around them, they continue their tasks years later.
Season Six of Diablo Immortal begins on October 27 at 3:00 a.m. server time, thanks to a new Battle Pass dedicated to the sands. The Below the Sands Battle Pass contains 40 ranks of challenges and rewards, including Legendary Gems, Crests, Hilts, and other items.
There are two paid versions of the Battle Pass that adventurers can upgrade to for the duration of the season if they want to get more treasures from their Battle Pass ranks: the Empowered Battle Pass and the Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass.
The Empowered Battle Pass includes all rank rewards from the free standard Battle Pass and access to an Empowered track with additional rewards at each rank. Players will also get the Below the Sands Weapon cosmetic, which unlocks at rank one. And the earthen Below the Sands Armor cosmetic, which unlocks at rank 40.
The Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass grants players immediate access to all rank rewards and cosmetics from the Empowered Battle Pass. As well as the Below the Sands Avatar Frame, Portal cosmetic, and a ten-rank boost. The Season Six Battle Pass is only available until November 24, at 2:59 a.m. server time. Start slaying demons and climbing the ranks today!
Diablo Immortal October 2022 Update: Hungering Moon: Back for Seconds
Despite the best efforts to quench the moon’s thirst… It perplexingly demands more blood! The moonlit path players will take to follow their lunar overlord’s howl for sustenance is complete. Starting November 3, 3:00 a.m. server time, players can complete up to three tasks per day. They will gain Astrolabe Power by completing tasks. This power can be used to draw one of two types of blessings with unique benefits from the Astrolabe.
Drawing a Blessing of Magic will grant players a bonus to Magic Find. This is useful for increasing their chances of receiving Rare, Magic, or Legendary items as a drop from monsters. Drawing a Blessing of Might invites players to complete any dungeon in exchange for Moonslivers.
And if they complete the dungeon with a party, they will receive twice as many Moonslivers. Because the moon is a generous being, players may have one of each Blessing active at the same time.
Once players have accumulated a small number of Moonslivers by purging demonic hordes from dungeons, they must go to the Hermit’s Collection on the Hungering Moon event page to exchange them for lunar-laced rewards of their choice, such as Telluric Pearls, which will be available as a recurring reward in many of the future events. Collect a total of 12 blessings to earn The Moon’s Regard—a reward of 120 bonus Moonslivers reserved for the most exemplary devotees.
Diablo Immortal October 2022 Update: Boon of the Progenitors Bundle
Step forward, adventurers! The chance to add to the Legendary Gem collection has arrived. The limited-time Boon of the Progenitors bundle gives players a large number of Eternal Orbs upon purchase, as well as 14 days’ worth of login rewards to collect, including two powerful Legendary Gems: The Abiding Curse and Frozen Heart.
This bundle is only available to characters with a level of 40 or higher. Players will have 21 days to claim all daily login rewards after purchasing them from the in-game shop. Make sure to log in daily to claim all the rewards within the time frame specified, as any unclaimed rewards will be forfeited. The Boon of Progenitors bundle will be available in the shop from October 26 until November 16 at 3 a.m. server time.
Diablo Immortal October 2022 Update: Bug Fixes and Feature Updates
36 New Legendary Items
The most recent Legendary items were created to go with the Gloomguide’s Prize set. Many of the affixes will introduce new ways to activate the set’s bonuses. It is exciting to see how players use these new abilities and incorporate them into their builds.
- Ancestors’ Stele (Head): Undying Rage duration increased by X seconds.
- Drop by Drop (Shoulders): When Cleave’s Bleed effect expires, it now spreads to two nearby enemies.
- Flattener (Legs): Increases the leap maximum charges by X.
- Lumber-Cords (Chest): Furious Charge now reduces all damage you take by 5% for X seconds for each enemy it hits, stacking up to Y times.
- Oncoming Brutality (Off-Hand): Frenzy boosts your damage to that enemy by W% for X seconds, stacking up to Y * Z%.
- Pathraze (Main Hand): Whirlwind now causes you to spin and charge forward, dealing X damage to all enemies in your path. Whirlwind’s cooldown has been reduced to Y seconds, and Whirlwind now has a maximum charge of Z.
- Cleansweep (Main Hand): The Sweep Attack now causes enemies to bleed as well.
- Helm of Abrasion (Head): Shield Charge deals X% damage to shielded enemies.
- Objurgation (Shoulders): Judgment now follows you, calling down blasts of holy light from the heavens that deal damage and slow random nearby enemies.
- Peer of Sturbend (Off-Hand): Enemies defeated within your Holy Banner extend the remaining duration by X seconds, up to a maximum of Y seconds.
- Trompdown (Legs): Shield Charge now rushes to a targeted enemy, stunning them and knocking back nearby enemies. Shield Charge now rushes to a targeted enemy, stunning them and knocking back nearby enemies.
- Vainglory’s Star (Chest): Enemies hit by Judgment are now found wanting, with all damage taken increasing by X% for Y seconds.
- Causticity (Chest): Rain of Vengeance now corrodes enemy armor, increasing damage taken by 2% for Y seconds and stacking up to five times.
- Decoy’s Guide (Head): Increases the maximum number of Escape charges by X.
- Hobbling Deck (Main Hand): Strafe now leaves caltrops on the ground behind you, dealing X damage and slowing enemy movement speed by Y%.
- Live Bait (Shoulders): Escape now causes you to tumble forward and can be activated again for a short period of time to return to your original location.
- One’s Own Fusillade (Off-Hand): Sentry attacks mark enemies, increasing the amount of damage you deal to the target by X% for Y seconds.
- Secret Safeguard (Legs): Escape now also grants a shield that absorbs X damage for Y seconds (Legs).
- Ascending Raincloud (Shoulders): Using Mystic Strike increases your Evasion Rating by X% for Y seconds.
- Consuming Trappings (Chest): Flying Dragon now causes you to dash forward, knocking back and stunning all enemies in your path.
- Leering Riptide (Off-Hand): Wave Strike now sends a shockwave into the ground, knocking nearby enemies up into the air and damaging and stunning them.
- Peerless Conductor (Main Hand): Deadly Reach’s third strike now knocks enemies up into the air.
- The Traveling Scold (Legs): Mystic Strike now causes you to charge to a specific location, knocking down and damaging all nearby enemies.
- Unsightly Method (Head): Inner Sanctuary now inflicts a stacking Slow on enemies in the area until they become Petrified.
- Ebb and Leak (Head): Grim Scythe deals X% more damage for every 1% of the target’s missing Life, up to Y%.
- Pitiless Pace (Legs): Wraith Form now teleports you to a specific location when you use this.
- Revenant Wind (Main Hand): Wraith Form now summons spirits to haunt up to W nearby enemies, dealing X damage over Y seconds while reducing their Movement Speed by Z%.
- Scurrying Ruin (Shoulders): Bone Wall now causes you to dash forward, dealing damage to enemies in your path and summoning bone walls behind you.
- Twin Vestige (Off-Hand): Skeletal Mages now have a chance to be empowered, casting a Bone Spell as soon as they are summoned.
- Voiceless Scream (Shoulders): Dark Cursed enemies now generate an additional corpse when defeated.
- Blaster Cast (Off-Hand): Magic Missile fires two additional missiles, each dealing X damage.
- Lightning Nova (Chest): Creates two novae that orbit you and damage any nearby enemies they hit.
- Impact Event (Legs): Meteor now summons smaller meteors that damage enemies in the area.
- The Loom (Head): Slow Time now generates a darkened realm, preventing the use of skills and basic attacks and greatly reducing the vision of any enemies inside the realm.
- The Ideal Situation (Shoulders): Your Movement Speed is increased by X% after casting Teleport.
- Scourcut (Main Hand): Increased disintegrate range by X%.
Dungeon Experience Boost
- All dungeon experience rewards have been increased.
Purge the Depths Changes
- Remnants are now looted automatically and displayed to all party members.
- After a room has been cleared, unopened chests are displayed on the mini-map.
Ancestral Tableau Enhancement
- Ancestral Weapons containing inherited essence can now be placed in the Ancestral Tableau. The inherited essence of an item has no bearing on the Ancestral Property of the deposited weapon.
Blessing of the Worthy
The description text for the Blessing of the Worthy Legendary Gem’s ranks one and two have been updated to reflect the existing functionality of the unleashed retribution damage effect scaling off current life at all ranks. This is merely a text correction and has no bearing on the gem’s functionality.