Call of Duty Mobile Season 4 will be arriving at the end of the March. And for that, the Public Test Build for Android devices is out already. This Public Test Build or Test Server for COD Mobile Season 4 will let the players experience various features of the next update which may or may not arrive with the final update. In this article, we will talk about how you can download and play Call of Duty Mobile Season 4 Test Server on your android device.
How to play COD Mobile Season 4 Test Server
- Download the APK file by clicking here.
- Once the download is complete, click on install.
- Allow installation from unknown sources if you are installing anything from outside the store for the first time.
- Now you can play Call of Duty Mobile Season 4 Test Server
Before you install and enjoy the public test build, please note the following points,
- The file size is 1.7 GB
- The test will end on March 20th
- The first 30,000 players to enter the test will get the chance to experience the test build
- All the information and data will be wiped out at the end of the test
Main features coming in the COD Mobile Season 4
The following features will be available in the test server which are pretty exciting.
- New Game Mode: Gun Game Team Fight
- Meltdown map
- New Mode: 2v2 (The final name is not decided)
- Scorestreak: Shock RC
- Brand new User Interface
Call of Duty Mobile Season 4 release date
There is no official release date for Call of Duty Season 4 yet. However, the players can expect the update to arrive at the end of March.
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, make sure to follow GamingonPhone on Facebook and Twitter. And if you are looking for a group of mobile gamers to hangout, feel free to join our Discord Server.