Echocalypse: The Scarlet Covenant is a post-apocalyptic strategy RPG game currently available in Southeast Asian countries such as Indonesia and the Philippines as a soft launch and in Australia as a part of beta testing.
In Echocalypse: The Scarlet Covenant, players will play as an Awakener in another universe, where green rain has destroyed the planet and turned humans into crystals. Survivors will have to learn how to survive a Case War across four factions. They will also discover more about the mysterious Echo Crystals at the same time.
Several in-game events are live as part of the Echocalypse: The Scarlet Covenant soft launch
Their recent Twitter post of a 4-panel comic with a caption that includes “We’ll be able to meet soon” hints heavily at the probability of a potential release date announcement shortly. The game is sci-fi based and showcases various characters with their backstories and unique abilities. It already has some incredible events running in-game as a part of the soft launch and beta testing. These are the in-game events:
- A 7-day log-in event for SSR Fenriru, a swimsuit skin, and items worth 12 draws.
- Collecting various resources by being online in-game.
- “Expansion Agreement” rewards players for reaching level milestones such as various items, equipment, and up to 38 Draws.
- Up to 2 weeks of beginner missions for up to 45 Draws, SSR Niz, and a complete set of SSR equipment, SSR weapon Gandiva, and other SSR equipment.
- Missions for 3 SSR-guaranteed 10 Draws.
Pre-register and take a sneak peek into the world of Echocalypse
According to their official website’s FAQ, the minimum device requirement suggested is Android 5.0 with 2GB RAM or more, or iOS 9.0 onwards with iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad mini2 or above, 6th -generation iPod touch, or newer devices than the one’s mentioned above.
The game is to be launched by the end of 2022. In the meantime, it is available for pre-registration on Google Play and App Store, enabling us to take a sneak peek into the extraordinary world of Echocalypse.
Are you excited as Echocalypse: The Scarlet Covenant is now available as a soft launch in select regions? Let us know in the comments below!