Farlight 84, the popular battle royale game, is about to roll out its update, bringing its community into a state of uproar. In this article, we will delve into the extensive patch changes seen in the Farlight 84 V2.0 update Test Server and explore the controversial changes that have stirred the player base.
Farlight 84 V2.0 update
Introducing the brand new Map, Sunder Realm
The highlight of the update is the introduction of a new map, Sunder Realm, featuring innovative gameplay elements. Players can now utilize ziplines for both horizontal and vertical movement, engage in tactical box approaches for supplies and cover, and experience Rift terrain that drops slowly with an HP penalty. The map also includes new events such as sponsor boxes and airdrop rain, enhancing the overall gaming experience.
Welcoming Watchman, the new in-game Hero
Watchman a versatile and formidable hero is joining Farlight 84, with both reconnaissance and offensive capabilities, providing strategic advantages to players who choose to play as Watchman.
- Mechanized Sheriff Dog: Watchman’s tactical skill involves deploying a mechanized Sheriff dog that patrols a designated area, automatically attacking enemies within its vigilance zone. Watchman can command the Sheriff to change its position or recall it by pressing a button.
- Sentinel Alert: Another tactical skill for Watchman is Sentinel Alert, where he commands the Sentinel drone to conduct a scout at a designated area. Upon detecting enemies within its charge, the Sentinel drone activates self-destruct, exposing enemies and increasing the speed of Watchman and the Sheriff when chasing them.
- Ultimate Bite Mode: Watchman’s ultimate ability is called Bite Mode. In this mode, Watchman commands the Sheriff to enter Bite Mode, gaining a missile module and additional Shield. This ultimate ability seems to enhance Watchman’s combat capabilities significantly.
The Jetpack Controversy
One of the most contentious changes revolves around the overhaul of jetpack mechanics. The community’s dissatisfaction with the new jetpack system has become a focal point of discussions. Previously an essential aspect of movement, jetpacks are now relegated to tactical skills, leading to a significant shift in gameplay dynamics.
List of Heroes Revamped: Abilities Overhauled
The Farlight 84 V2.0 update has brought about a major transformation in the abilities of all heroes. The removal of passive skills and the standardization of abilities across all heroes have raised eyebrows. Lateral flying, once a universal jetpack ability, is now specific to certain heroes. This change has sparked debates about balance and strategy within the game.
- Maggie: Maggie’s model has been remade, and her tactical skills now include Jet Sweep and Jet Leap, allowing lateral and upward movements using the jetpack.
- Watchman: Watchman’s mechanized Sheriff dog and Sentinel drone tactical skills make him a formidable hero with enhanced scouting and combat capabilities.
- Duckside: Duckside’s tactical skills involve a rolling impact in airbag form and a Full Speed Charge for swift team movements.
- B: With abilities like Spark of Love, Dazzling Mirage, and Frenzy Bomb, B has become a force to be reckoned with, adding explosive elements to the battlefield.
Battle Pass and Events
Farlight 84 introduces the Marad Nova Phase 11 Battle Pass, offering a plethora of rewards, including SSR hero skins, weapon skins, and other enticing items. The new event, “New Journey,” celebrates the launch of the Sunder Realm map, providing players with opportunities to unlock exclusive rewards.
Lottery Wheel and Mythic Skins
The lottery wheel now features impressive skins, including Mythic capsular skin Maggie, presenting players with a chance to acquire rare and advanced cosmetic items. The addition of Mythic tier in ranked matches adds a new pinnacle for players to strive for, promising unique rewards for the top 300 Legends players.
The update includes various adjustments to weapons, shooting performance, recoil, and damage values. The addition of automatic looting and equip setting streamlines the gameplay experience, while optimizations in the respawn process aim to make matches more dynamic.
Rank System Overhaul in Farlight 84 V2.0 update
Farlight 84 extends the duration of each season from one to three months, introduces a new tier called Mythic, and adjusts rank inheritance rules. These changes aim to enhance the competitiveness and longevity of the game’s ranked mode.
As players navigate the landscape of Farlight 84 Version 2.0, the controversies surrounding jetpack changes and hero abilities are at the forefront of discussions. The extensive patch notes showcase the game’s commitment to evolving gameplay, but the community’s response will ultimately shape the future of Farlight 84. Whether the developers will address the concerns raised or maintain their course remains to be seen. As players adapt to the changes, the Farlight 84 community eagerly awaits further developments and announcements from the developers.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming changes in Farlight 84 V2.0? Do let us know in the comment section below!