Hit mobile games Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius will host a special Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Universe collaboration event, which features various limited-time promotions and events for both games. The event will run from August 17 through September 6 for War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius while the event for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius will start on August 18th and end on September 7, 2022.
This event rewards players of both games with new material, including a unique quest that spans both games, a story comic, a social media-based community challenge, and a free vision card. It follows last year’s Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Universe partnership.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Universe collaboration will bring new events and contents to both the games
The following activities and content are accessible to players of both games through September 7th in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and through September 6th in War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius:
- “Creeping Malice” Collaborative Quest – This quest, taking place in both Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and War of the Visions FFBE, will grant magnificent rewards to players, depending on their total number of defeats.
- Social Media Community Challenge – The official FFBE and WOTV FFBE Facebook and Twitter pages are hosting a social media community challenge; upon reaching the goal number of Likes and Retweets, spectacular rewards will be gifted to everyone!
- Brand New Story Comic – Vol. 1 of the crossover comic, featuring and expanding upon the lore from both FFBE and WOTV FFBE is now available online. The brand new story comic will have three volumes which will be updated weekly. Vol 2. will be updated on August 24th, and Vol. 3 will be updated on August 31st.
- Free Vision Card – In celebration of this crossover, players across FFBE and WOTV FFBE are receiving the Friend or Foe Vision Card in their present boxes.
- New Global Original Neo Vision Unit Arrives – The new NV unit Beach Blaster Olive arrives on Aug 18th. Players can take advantage of the Beach Blaster Olive Step-Up Summon. By performing this Step-up Summon to Step 6, players have the chance to obtain the 6th Anniversary Original Vision Card A Cool Smile, illustrated by Yukihiro Kajimoto, who has worked on the Star Ocean series, Final Fantasy Trading Card Game, and more.
War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius will get special summer-themed content
New summer-themed content will be arriving at War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, available until September 6th, 2022. The most recent Ultra Rare (UR) unit has entered the fray: a summer edition of Rundall’s King, Jayden. A UR Unit named Jayden (Summer) has Wind as its main element.
His primary position is Beachside Stag, and he also holds the positions of scholar and arithmetic. He has a limit burst called Beachside Blastorama, which is based on his MAG score and delivers damage (L) to nearby targets with a chance to slow them for three rounds.
Stag of the Shining Summer, a fresh Vision Card, has been included and offers stat increases to units of the Wind type and Jayden (Summer). The Party Ability of this Vision Card increases the Wind type unit’s attack resistance slashing rate and missile attack resistance piercing rate. In addition to the added Limited Bestowed Effect for Jayden (Summer), which increases his area attack and missile attack resistance, it has the Limited Bestowed Effect of enhancing MAG and Missile Attack Resistance for Wind type units.