Emotes are short dance moves or actions that Fortnite players can either purchase or win in a quest. These emotes can be used by players on their favorite skin. Epic Games launched a concept called Emote Royale, back in 2020. Now seems like Fortnite has again brought back the exciting Emote Royale 2022 challenge in Chapter 3 Season 3 to celebrate the new season. In this article, we will walk you through all the details regarding the challenge.
The Emote Royale is like a challenge that connects the whole community of Fortnite and brings enthusiasm and zeal among the loopers as this turns out to be a great source of entertainment. In this challenge people are allowed to make their own emotes and then upload them on TikTok, the selected best emote maker is rewarded plus his emote gets featured in the game.
How to participate in the Fortnite Emote Royale 2022
- Make a video of yourself performing a dance or doing an action.
- Upload the video on TikTok or Instagram reels.
- Add the hashtag #EmoteRoyale2022 and #contest.
Rules and Regulations
- The participant must be at least 13 years old.
- One participant can submit only one entry.
- If players want to use music in their video, they can use the Fortnite track.
- Windows will close on June 15, 2022.
The finalist receives a reward worth $2,500 and their emote will feature in the game and will become an in-game emote. The competition has started and will run until June 15, 2022, at 11:59 PM ET. A lot of fans have already started sharing their funny moves on TikTok and Instagram. Now it’s your turn to show your moves and win a chance to get your emote featured in Fortnite.
Are you excited about Emote Royale 2022 challenge in Fortnite? Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below, we’ll make sure to reply to everyone.