One of the most well-known live-service games available is Fortnite, which attracts millions of gamers each year to the island to engage in combat. The regular addition of new content for players by Epic Games and the Crew subscription, which comes with a new skin and free V-Bucks each month, are two factors that draw many followers. It now looks like based on how long they have been subscribers, Fortnite Crew members will receive a new Photonic Legacy Set.
Subscribe to the Fortnite Crew membership to unlock the new set
Players who have a Crew membership will be able to start unlocking the new Photonic Legacy Set pickaxe after the update on November 15th, 2022. Players can subscribe to the Crew pack and unlock this pickaxe until May 31, 2023, at 8 PM EDT. With each successive month that you are a subscriber to the program, the pickaxe’s subsequent phases will become available.
Following are the Photonic Legacy Set stages:
- Stage 1: Every active Fortnite Crew subscriber immediately unlocks the Photonic Striker Pickaxe.
- Stage 2: Receive the Advanced Style of the Photonic Striker Pickaxe.
- Stage 3: Receive the dual-wield Cyberlight Style of the Photonic Striker Pickaxe.
- Stage 4: Receive the dual-wield Tuned Style of the Photonic Striker Pickaxe.
- Stage 5: Receive the Complex Style of the Photonic Striker Pickaxe.
- Stage 6: Receive color options for the Photonic Striker Pickaxe (applicable to any Style): Laser Red, Radiant Blue, and Magnetic Green (in addition to the default Energy Orange).
The pickaxe won’t be available to players who don’t purchase the Crew pack until May 31. However, individuals who acquire it before that point can keep unlocking the pickaxe’s stages by renewing their subscription for the subsequent six months. This kind of pickaxe for Crew members was allegedly being developed by Epic early this summer, and it appears the developers are releasing it in advance of Chapter Four.
Are you excited about the Photonic Legacy Set in Fortnite? Let us know in the comments below!