Genshin Impact, an open-world RPG had debuted in September 2020. Genshin Impact has made an official announcement about their recent collaboration with Google Play Store. Available for online or in-store purchases in over 20,000 stores, this will put forward to the player’s gift cards around the globe. The purchase of the gift cards can be done for a limited time period from the date of 1st of July, 2021.
The variety of cards and their prices will provide players with different kinds of in-game content. This includes collaborative-event furnishing and many other rewards. As per the announcement, players can make the purchase from 1st of July, 2021 to 30th September 2021. The redemption period will be from 1st of July, 2021 to 30th August 2021.
The rewards in the collaboration includes rewards in the furnishing category.
- Googol Chair: A strange chair that has a strange strategy in its making which makes it a combination of a sofa and a backed chair.
- Googol Table: A strange table that serves the player for having meals as well as for completion of work.
- After purchasing the gift card, players should redirect to the Google Play Store on the device. This option will be available on mobile devices.
- After opening the Google Play Store, directly visit the redeem option available in the Profile section. After entering the redemption code, the players will obtain the reward.
- The players will be able to get the rewards through mail received in-game, which will be available next time the player will log into the game.
Players should keep in mind that the players can redeem just one reward with one UID. It will be used more than once for the redemption will be claimed invalid. The region and the server should be the same as used before the redemption. It should be as selfsame as the one entered for redemption.
What is your opinion on Genshin Impact collaboration with Play Store? Mention your thoughts in the comment section below!