Just like the previous test servers, the Call of Duty Mobile Season 13 Test Server is now available for Android devices only. This Public Test Build or Test Server for COD Mobile Season 13 will let the players experience various features of the next update which may or may not arrive with the final update. In this article, we are going to show you how to download the COD Mobile Season 13 Test server.
Download and play COD Mobile Season 13 Test Server
It is finally that time, The Public Test Build for Season 13 is here! This test server begins on December 12th (PT) and will end on December 16th (PT). Here is all of the basic information about this test build:
- Download the APK file by clicking here.
- Once the download is complete, click on install.
- Allow installation from unknown sources if you are installing anything from outside the store for the first time.
- Now you can play Call of Duty Mobile Season 13 Test Server.
Now, before downloading the Call of Duty Mobile Season 13 Test Server, there are some points that must be gone through:
- The file size is 2.0 GB
- Keep in mind that in this test build, Activision only allows the first 20000 players to enter into the Public Test Server. So make sure you hurry up a little if you want to save yourself a spot in the Call of Duty Mobile Season 13 Public Test server.
- All the information and data will be wiped out at the end of the test.
This file and build is independent of the main build. So you do not need to remove or do anything with your main COD Mobile application. It will install as another application that is executed separately.
Main Features of Call of Duty Mobile Season 13 Public Test server
The main featured modes running for this first test build are:
- 3v3 Gun Fight
- Battle Royale Blitz
- Hardcore Hardpoint
- Hardcore Headquarters
Apart from that the main screen layout is also coming with a change.
From the background of this layout, we guess that the next season might be based on Winter Backdrop.
Moreover, three new maps are there in the test build for season 13. The Nuketown Russia, Rebirth, and the Raid Holiday are available for play.
Apart from these, there are some more in-game contents that are available for test build.
- Operator Skill: Gravity Vortex Gun
- New Scorestreak: EMP Systems
- New Tactical Equipment: Gas Grenade
- Brand New Weapon: Peacekeeper MK2
- Class Skill: Desperado
- New Vehicle: Snowboard
There are of course other changes, fixes, optimizations, and improvements included here, but this list above is more focused on new content in this build. These will not all be available at the start of the test, but we’ll be enabling different features throughout the test period. Lastly, please keep in mind that not all of these features are intended to release in the most immediate update following this public test build.
When will Call of Duty Mobile Season 13 Release
There is no official release date available for Call of Duty Season 13 yet. There has been no news of such kind from Activision till now. Keep checking back here for more information on COD Mobile season 13 release.
Hope you find this COD Mobile Season 13 test server article helpful. Drop your opinions in the comments section below. Also, feel free to ask any questions related to this. We’ll make sure to reply to everyone.