Playbae Games, along with their publisher Alcon Interactive Group announces the debut mobile release of their award-winning puzzle platformer PC game In My Shadow on the App Store this November.
A story with nostalgic experinces
In My Shadow is manipulating puzzle game in which you let your imagination play with shadows to solve logical puzzles. The game tells the story of a girl named Bella as you go through her heartfelt journey of loss, nostalgia, and acceptance.
An unconventional approach to a puzzle game
Breaking from the puzzle-platformer clutter, Playbae introduced a truly unique and unorthodox way to manipulate shadows to solve levels in numerous ways. Players will see preserving the challenges of solving a puzzle intact in the game. To complement the innovative game mechanic, In My Shadow makes the game more immersive by introducing an emotional yet very relatable story.
Features of iOS release version
- More than 50 levels spread across the walls of four rooms, each with its own set of distinct mechanics.
- A heart-felt story about Bella’s mental apprehensions, narrated through her childhood memories.
- All-new Toy Train levels.
- Full Game Controller support.
- 8 In-Game Languages : English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and Simplified Chinese.
In My Shadow makes its way for a release on App Store
The game has won numerous awards in global events such as Tokyo Game Show, Indie Prize, BIG Indie Pitch to name a few. The Steam release also managed to get impressive coverage by the Press, some of the major ones being. Players can buy the game on the App Store at a base price of $4.99. In My Shadow is set for a global release on iOS and Mac on the 11th of November this year.