Riot Games has come up with a second patch update of League of Legends: Wild Rift in the year 2021. The game has received many modifications and adjustments in the past updates. This Patch 2.0a Update mainly focuses on the overpowered champions and a Guardian Angel. Let’s go over the details of this Patch 2.0a Update in League Of Legends: Wild Rift.
Balance Changes and Adjustments
Recently, the developers have noticed the high winrates of this very champion and a nerf is coming on the way. In this patch update the skills and some attributes are being nerfed.
Starsurge (Skill 1) (Nerfed)
- Bugfix: Aurelion Sol no longer gains 20% movement speed when Starsurge missile is fired
Comet of Legend (Skill 3) (Nerfed)
- Maximum passive move speed: 40% → 20%
Being a mid laner, Evelynn has nice map coverage due to her skillset. Along with overpowered damage from her Skill 1, she was quite annoying for the enemies. In this Wild Rift Patch 2.0a, developers have adjusted her.
Hate Spike (Skill 1) (Adjusted)
- AP ratio reduced from 0.5 → 0.45
- Mana increased from 25/30/35/40 → 30/35/40/45
- Damage to minions adjusted at 100% at all ranks → 35/40/45/50%
Being tanky and getting accompanied by the ADC became a nightmare for the enemy sidelaner. With such attributes and stats Gragas holds his lane very well and becomes very dominating on the enemy solo sidelaner. In Wild Rift Patch 2.0a, Gragas receives nerfs on base stats as well as on skillsets too.
Base Stats (Nerfed)
- Health per level reduced from 125 → 115
Happy Hour (Passive) (Nerfed)
- Cooldown increased from 7s → 8s
Barrel Roll (Skill 1) (Nerfed)
- Mana increased from 55/60/65/70 → 65/70/75/80
- Minion damage reduced from 70% → 50%
One of the most overpowered and popular pick in the game. With his Skill 1, Lee Sin could be played very aggressively and suits very well for surprise ganks. This patch nerfs his Skill 1.
Sonic Wave (Skill 1) (Nerfed)
- Target range reduced from 11 → 10
- Base damage reduced from 60/100/140/180 → 55/90/125/160.
Shyvana has a lot of damage on her skill sets and is quite tanky too. This patch nerfs her attributes.
Base Stats (Nerfed)
- Armor reduced from 45 → 40
Twin Bite (Skill 1) (Nerfed)
- Slow (Mountain Dragon buff) reduced from 60% → 40%
Burnout (Skill 2) (Nerfed)
- Base damage reduced from 25/45/65/85 → 25/40/55/70
Dragon’s Descent (Ultimate) (Nerfed)
- Dragon form bonus health (Ocean Dragon buff): 150/250/350 HP → 100/150/200 HP
Miss Fortune is one of the overpowered marksmen in this meta. When fed and paired up with a tank, she can easily dominate her lane.
Double Up (Skill 1) (Nerfed)
- Base damage reduced from 30/60/90/120 → 20/50/80/110
Strut (Skill 2) (Nerfed)
- Attack speed: 40/60/80/100% → 30/50/70/90%
This newly released champion in Wild Rift is already giving a tough time to the enemy. Especially, Wukong’s jungle is very strong. This patch nerfs his clear speed and his element of surprise.
Warrior Trickster (Skill 2) (Nerfed)
- Invisibility time reduced from 1.5s → 1s
- Clone damage adjusted at 50% at all levels → 20/30/40/50%
Nimbus Strike (Skill 3) (Nerfed)
- Attack speed bonus reduced from 35/40/45/50% → 25/35/45/55%
Guardian Angel (Adjusted)
Guardian Angel was one of the most essential and also the most used item in the game. It’s previous stats caught the developers attention due to its effectiveness in the late game.
- Total cost increased from 2800G → 3100G
- Combine cost increased from 400G → 700G
- Attack Damage reduced from 45 → 40
- Revive cooldown increased from 180s → 210s
Free-to-Play Champion Rotation
The following heroes will be available for free to play on the following dates:
|Jan 21 – Jan 27||Jan 28 – Feb 3|
That’s all about the League of Legends: Wild Rift Developers Diary December 2020 covering the details of Wild Rift Patch 2.0a update!
We hope you found this article on League Of Legends: Wild Rift Patch 2.0a update helpful. Let us know your opinions in the comments section below!