With the second of its summer updates, MapleStory M, the free-to-play mobile MMORPG for iOS and Android, is commemorating the 4th anniversary of enjoyable adventures. This update features the introduction of the psychic magician Kinesis, as well as a number of in-game birthday events that mobile Maplers can take part in and enjoy.
The second of MapleStory M’s summer upgrades offers a new playable character class, in addition to a plethora of ways for new players to get familiar with the title and dive straight into the action on the go. To assist Maplers in reaching endgame levels, new content has been created. Additionally, a variety of extra items will be given to both new and returning players to make their time in Maple World worthwhile.
Kinesis: MapleStory M gets a new class in the second summer update
The newest class in MapleStory M, Kinesis, is endowed with the ability to telekinesis and uses it to protect the people of Maple World. Kinesis’ psychic abilities one day, had caused a sinkhole to appear in the city, which later transformed into a portal to Maple World, following a harrowing encounter with the White Mage. Kinesis has made it his goal to use his special talents to rescue the locals and bring them back to their homes. Following the game update on July 27, 2022, Kinesis became available to all players and was immediately selectable.
MapleStory 4th anniversary celebration will feature exciting events and rewards
MapleStory M’s 4th-anniversary celebration also includes the following events:
- New MapleStory and MapleStory M account link: Maplers can now earn rewards in MapleStory M by completing daily missions in MapleStory! Complete daily missions in the PC MapleStory game and collect rewards in MapleStory M once daily via mail.
- MTour (July 28 – Sept. 8): Spiegelette invites players to get away and explore the city by celebrating the fourth anniversary with various mini-games to entertain mobile Maplers.
- Kinesis On-Time Event (July 28 – Aug. 4): Limited-time pets and auto-battle charge tickets delivered to players who log in during the event period.
- Kinesis Growth Mission Event (July 28 – Aug. 31): Level up Kinesis and be rewarded! Reach level milestones and completing particular missions will earn event rewards.
- Kinesis Mega Burning Event (July 28 – Aug. 31): Newly created characters may earn an additional 2 levels every time that character ranks up.
- 7-Day Mission Attendance Event (Aug. 11 – Sept. 9): Clear five daily missions for seven days within the event window and claim the rewards.
For additional information on MapleStory M 4th anniversary celebrations, players can visit the official website or the social handles.
Are you excited about the MapleStory 4th anniversary celebrations? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.