Second Dinner, the brains behind Marvel Snap, has now released an update regarding the Savage Land season of the game. Following the recent Power Cosmic season and Winterverse event, Marvel Snap debuts the Savage Land season in 2023. Many gamers are currently anticipating the specifics and release dates of the aforementioned goods throughout January since each season brings new cards, places, card backs, and titles.
The Savage Land update introduces a set of new cards
Several new cards and locales inspired by the Savage Land have been added to the game, as seen in a recent Marvel Snap YouTube video. Along with unique Alex Horley-designed variants of other current characters, cards like Shadow King, Zabu, Shanna the She-Devil, and Sauron will all make their in-game debuts.
Additionally announced at the same time were the Rickety Bridge, Altar of Death, Eternity Range, Plunder Castle, and the Collapsed Mine, increasing the diversity of locales accessible in Marvel Snap. You can expect new cards to release on a weekly cadence – starting with Silver Surfer’s release as a Series 5 card on January 4th.
- January 4th: Silver Surfer – Series 5 Release
- January 10th: Sauron – Series 5 Release
- January 17th: Shanna – Series 5 Release
- January 24th: Dazzler – Series 5 Release
- January 31st: Shadow King – Series 5 Release
Series 5 releases appear in the Token Shop and from Collector’s Reserves.
New Locations, Bundles, and Variants in Marvel Snap Savage Land update
It wouldn’t be a new season without fresh locales from the Marvel multiverse, if all the brand-new cards introduced this month aren’t enough, then your matches will be upended by some seriously weird locales that Savage Land introduces.
- Rickety Bridge: After each turn, if there is more than one card here, destroy them.
- Altar of Death: When you play a card here, destroy it to get +2 Energy next turn.
- Eternity Range: After turn 3, add a Rock to the losing player’s side.
- Plunder Castle: Only cards that cost 6 can be played here.
- Collapsed Mine: Fill this location with Rocks. Skip a turn to destroy your Rocks.
The game will get more than 20 new variations in January from renowned creators like Dan Hipp, Max Grecke, and Giulio Rincione. This month will be for those players who enjoy fantasy art, comic book covers, card game art, or heavy metal album covers. 10+ new Variants created by the legendary Alex Horley are being released.
- Storm (Season Pass)
- Ka-Zar (Season Pass)
- Zabu (Season Pass)
- She-Hulk (Super Rare)
- Shuri (Super Rare)
- Enchantress (Rare)
Available for a limited time, two exclusive bundles will be available in the Marvel Snap Savage Land update:
Primal Masterpiece Bundle
- Sabretooth Horley Variant & Avatar
- White Tiger Horley Variant & Avatar
- Kraven Horley Variant & Avatar
- 155 Sabretooth Boosters
- 155 White Tiger Boosters
- 155 Kraven Boosters
- 1,500 Credits
Dino Sized Bundle
- Devil Dinosaur Horley Variant & Avatar
- Title: Please Do Not Step on Me
- 310 Devil Dinosaur Boosters
- 5,000 Credits
That’s it for the Marvel Snap The Power of Cosmic update. Players can check for more information on the update on the game’s official website here.
What are your thoughts about the Marvel Snap Savage Land update? Let us know in the comment section below!