Some of you might already know of the Might & Magic franchise by Ubisoft. And they have announced the Might & Magic: Chess Royale release date!
Fast-paced matches placed in the Might & Magic Universe
Might & Magic: Chess Royale, or MMCR for short, is a strategy mobile game made by Ubisoft Paris Mobile. It takes a unique on the Auto Chess genre. You will be placed in a battle against 99 other players in a Battle Royale. It is the first to take Auto Chess to the next level and placing 100 players against each other, instead of the usual 50 players.
Each match lasts around 10 to 15 minutes, resulting in a fast game, with quick decisions. Ubisoft believes that this is more suitable for a mobile game. Choose your heroes from a pool of 25 different units in the game, and create powerful teams. Create synergies and use magic spells to be the last one standing alive in this Auto Chess Battle Royale!
Selected countries can join the Early Access of Might & Magic: Chess Royale
Right now the game is in early access and under development, but the release date is coming near. A lot of features are being tested, so the end results ensure the best experiences for the players. Only a few selected countries are eligible to join right now:
What else does the game have to offer?
This game has a lot to offer! It comes with several features.
You will fight against 99 players
- it is the first of its kind where the player is in a Battle Royale of 100 players in real-time
- Analyse your team and strategy by comparing it with the most used composition among all the opponents during the scouting phase
- Be the last one standing and climb the ladder
- See who’s left on the board and celebrate with others, and you might get a taste of victory
A fast-paced game
- Create your own team and define your playstyle with unique synergies
- Gain an advantage by using the daily rotating Spell pool
- Gold will be your most valuable resource, so spend it wisely
- Get ready for a frantic fight
- Adapt your strategy to an always-changing meta
And become the mightiest of them all
- Uncover the world of the Might & Magic universe with unique Heroes, Faction and Units
- Fight in an appealing High Fantasy Artistic Direction
- become the mightiest by climbing the ladder step by step
Might & Magic: Chess Royale Release Date
You can pre-register to the game since today and the Might & Magic: Chess Royale release date has been announced as well and it is at the end of this month, the 30th January 2020. Mark this date and pre-register to immediately get access to the game and play battles against other players. Become the mightiest player of them all!
Might & Magic: Chess Royale will be a free-to-play game, but it will include in-app purchases as well. You will need the following requirements to play the game:
- iOS 10 or later / Android 6 and above
- An online connection – 4G or Wi-Fi is required