Mission Zero is a 2v4 competitive stealth action game by NetEase Games with a distinct gaming experience and blend-in. It is cross-platform compatible with iOS, Android, and PC. The game is a rigorous exercise in covert operations that includes everything from dangerous hide and seek to spectacular talents, equipment clashes, and nerve-racking escapes. Mission Zero has officially introduced its Technical Test, which is currently available in Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, and New Zealand.
Step by Step guide to download and play Mission Zero in any country
This round of testing does not require an activation code, and progress will be erased once testing is over. They have implemented a daily signup limit to avoid overloading the server. Once that limit is reached, no other players will be able to register for that day. The Technical Test starts on July 8, 2022, at 9:00 AM (GMT+7). There is a certainly required system configuration, for you to be able to play.
- Minimum Android Requirements: Snapdragon 660 / Exynos 8890 / Kirin 710 / Dimensity 700 Processor, RAM 3GB, Android 8.0.
How to download and play Mission Zero on Android (APK)
- Go to Mission Zero’s Official website.
- Click on APK Download
- Voila! Your download should begin right now.
- After the game has finished downloading, click on install and provide it with all of the necessary permissions to run.
- If you are from Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, or New Zealand, you should have no trouble running the game.
- For the rest of the world, download a VPN of your choice and connect to Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, or New Zealand before playing the game to ensure that it runs properly.
Mission Zero is definitely a breath of fresh air than the regular games we generally play. So check this out and you’ll probably find this interesting!
What is your opinion now that NetEase Games starts technical test for Mission Zero in selected regions? Do let us know your thoughts in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.