After several Patch Updates in Advanced Server introducing new heroes and hero adjustments, the developers at MOONTON Games have a reworked Emblem system, which will be known as the Talent System. Additionally, the developers are still trying to balance the nerfs given to Julian in the last two Patch Updates. Let us talk about the Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.74 Update.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.72 Update: New Talent System
It is made up of the following four sections:
- Fixed Attributes: Each set of fixed attributes consists of 4 attributes that cannot be changed. This is similar to the attributes of the Wheel, on the right half of the current Emblem screen. Different sets are visualized as different weapons, which represent heroes’ innate fighting abilities. Each weapon can change into 4 different forms, according to the selected talents. Part of the visuals is temporarily replaced with images.
- Core Talents: Core talents have the strongest effects and are divided into three sub-types, which are known as Offensive, Defensive and Utility. Core talents are similar to the Tier 3 talents in the current emblem system, though no point allocation is required.
- Regular Skill Talents: Regular skill talents have weaker effects than core talents do, and most of them also have specific trigger conditions. Similarly to core talents, they are divided into three sub-types, which are Offensive, Defensive and Utility.
- Regular Attribute Talents: Regular attribute talents have similar enhancement effects as regular skill talents and provide every single attribute. They are also divided into three sub-types, which are Offensive, Defensive and Utility.
These are the few optimizations in the Talent System, which is compared to the previous Emblem system:
- The sets of fixed attributes are being reduced from 9 to 6, which is corresponding to the 6 hero roles in the game.
- Talent point allocation is removed.
- The talents are no longer restricted by the specific sets.
- Talent plans are now bound to heroes. Each hero has 3 recommended plans, by default.
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.72 Update: Hero Adjustments
Julian has still not recovered from the previous nerfs, which were introduced in the last few updates. The developers are polishing up the chains, boosting his overall sustainability, in the hopes of restoring this smith’s legacy on the battlefield.
Skill 3 (↑)
Magic Power Bonus: 32% >> 50%
Skill 3 (Enhanced) (↑)
- Initial Attack’s Magic Power Bonus: 64% >> 100%
- Sustained Damage: 100-140 + 16% Magic Power >> 80-112 + 25% Magic Power
- Number of Ticks: 2 >> 6
- Casting Range: 3 >> 3.5
All Skills (↑)
Magic Lifesteal coefficient has been increased.
The developers are well aware that Diggie keeps helping on giving, even after death. Therefore, the time has come to curb some of his generosity! As compensation, players are buffing his shield to make him even more valuable in team fights.
An issue where the dead Diggie could trigger the effect of Cursed Helmet and Battle Spells, has been fixed.
- Base Shield: 600-900 >> 650-1000
- Sustained Damage: 100-140 + 16% Magic Power >> 079
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.72 Update: Weekly Free Heroes
8 Free Heroes dated 04/15/2022 05:01:00 Server Time to 04/22/2022 05:00:00 Server Time
6 extra Starlight Member Heroes
Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.72 Update: System Adjustments
- The relationship between ratings, rankings, and medals has been optimized. Players on the winning team can get a Gold Medal, as long as their ratings are high enough.
- AFK players can no longer become the MVP, even if they have the highest rating on the server.
An issue where Chang’e‘s Ultimate, wasn’t enhanced in time in certain rare cases, has not been fixed.
What do you think about this Mobile Legends Patch 1.6.74 Update for the Advanced Server? Let us know your opinions in the comments below!