This February, players will be getting the second Community Day of 2022 in Pokémon GO where trainers will see Hoppip, the Cottonweed Pokémon, and its appearance in the wild. The Community Day will also have many bonuses and research tasks and, many more.
Pokémon GO February 2022 Community Day: Featured Pokémon
On Saturday, February 12, 2022, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, Hoppip will be appearing more frequently in the wild. Moreover, if trainers are lucky, they might encounter a shiny one as well.
Players will be able to evolve Skiploom (Hoppip’s Evolution) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Jumpluff that knows the Charged Attack Acrobatics. In Jumpluff, Acrobatics consists of Trainer Battles inflicting 110 damage and Gyms and raids inflicting 100 damage.
Community Day Special Research Story: A Hop, Skip, and Jump away
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Hoppip Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, A Hop, Skip, and Jump Away!
- Meanwhile, stay tuned for when tickets for the A Hop, Skip, and Jump Away Special Research story go live.
Also, do remember that tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, two Super Incubators, six Star Pieces, and an Elite Fast TM.
- A bundle containing 30 Ultra Balls will be available in the shop at no cost. Be sure to pick it up during the event!
Event Bonuses in Pokémon GO February 2022 Community Day
The Pokémon GO February 2022 Community Day will come in with a plethora of in-game bonuses, Here are the event bonuses that will be available in Pokemon Go
- 3× Catch Stardust
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Get up to three free Raid Passes from Gyms during the event and up to two hours after the event.
- Bonus Hoppip XL Candy from Skiploom caught in Parks.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- Chance for Skiploom to appear in Parks alongside Hoppip.
Apart from these, players will be able to get event-themed stickers by spinning PokéStops, opening Gifts, and purchasing them from the in-game shop during this Pokémon GO February 2022 Community Day.
Are you excited to be a part of the February 2022 Community Day in Pokémon GO? Let us know in the comments section below!