Niantic has announced the Pokemon GO Stufful Community Day Retweet Sweepstakes. This is a chance-based sweepstake in which skill will have no bearing on the Sweepstakes winners. In line with the below-mentioned rules, all qualifying entries will be entered into a random drawing to identify the winning Entrants. Entrants will be chosen at random to receive the prizes.
The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:00 A.M. Pacific Time (PT) Zone in the United States on April 18, 2022, and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. PT on April 23, 2022. Sweepstakes is solely open to residents of countries where the pokémon go application has been officially released.
However, residents of countries where the pokémon go application have not been officially released as of April 18, 2022, and residents of the following countries are excluded from participation: The Balkans, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Burma, China, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Crimea, Cuba, Democratic Republic Of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Liberia, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, United Arab Emirates, And Zimbabwe.
How to be eligible for the Pokemon GO Stufful Community Day Retweet Sweepstakes
To be eligible to enter the Stufful Community Day Retweet Sweepstakes, you must:
- Be at least the age of majority in your country, state, province, or jurisdiction of residence (and at least twenty years old in Taiwan at the time of entry.
- Not be a resident of a country where the Pokémon GO application has not been officially released as of April 18, 2022, or a resident of any of the following countries; the Balkans, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Burma, China, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Crimea, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Liberia, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, United Arab Emirates or Zimbabwe;
- Not be a person or entity under U.S. export controls or sanctions.
- Have access to the Internet as of April 18, 2022.
How to enter the Stufful Community Day Retweet Sweepstakes
During the Sweepstakes Period, log in to your Twitter account and navigate to one of the following official Pokémon GO Twitter accounts Pokemon GO, Pokemon Go Germany, Pokemon GO Turkey, Pokemon GO India, Pokemon GO Latin America, Pokemon GO Taiwan, Pokemon GO Korea, Pokemon GO Japan, Pokemon GO Spain, Pokemon GO France, Pokemon GO Thailand, Pokemon GO Poland.
To receive one entry, you will have to locate and retweet a Sweepstakes tweet from one of these accounts: and also follow that account. However, These two steps may be done in either order. Here are the Entry requirements for the Stufful Community Day Retweet Sweepstakes
- It must not be derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libelous, or contain any content that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, tortuous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person, or otherwise does not comply with the theme and spirit of the Sweepstakes.
- It must not contain content, material, or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to any applicable federal, state, provincial, or local laws and regulations in any state, province, or other jurisdiction where entry is created.
- It must not contain any content (excluding Sponsor’s content as required herein), material, or element that displays any third party advertising, slogan, logo, trademark, or indicates a sponsorship or endorsement by a third party or commercial entity or that is not within the spirit of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- It cannot contain any content, element, or material that violates a third party’s publicity, privacy, or intellectual property rights, other than the Sponsor’s content and/or material as required herein.
Winners and Runners-up will get some exciting prizes in the Retweet Sweepstakes
One potential Grand Prize winner and one hundred potential First Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about May 2, 2022, from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
Winner will receive a trip that includes six nights, five days of standard hotel accommodations for the winner, and one guest to Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. The trip also includes roundtrip, coach class air transportation for winner and guest from a major international gateway airport near the winner’s residence to an airport near the destination, Pokémon GO tropical-themed Avatar Outfit sets (in-game items ) for winner and guest, and $1,250 USD in general-purpose gift cards which may be used towards meals and ground transportation while on the trip.
The winner will have a one-year redemption window for the Grand Prize trip, commencing upon confirmation and verification of the winner, subject to the following blackout dates: May 27-May 30, 2022; July 1-July 5, 2022; December 19, 2022 – January 8, 2023.
Apart from the winners, 100 other Runners-Up will receive a Pokémon GO tropical-themed Avatar Outfit set consisting of the following in-game items: 1 Comfey Alola Shirt, 1 Round Sunglasses, 1 Flabébé Hairpin, 1 Backpacker Capris, 1 White Track Shorts, and 1 Red Sandals. ARV of each Runner-up Prize: $4.99 USD.
Winners will receive a Twitter direct message from the Sponsor with codes to redeem this prize. Winners may not sell or transfer codes to any other person. No compensation or substitution will be provided if the winner already has these items in their inventory.
Are you excited to be a part of the Stufful Community Day Retweet Sweepstakes in Pokemon GO? Let us know in the comments section below!