PUBG Mobile is ready for another massive feature-rich update very soon. Recently PUBG Mobile has announced for their new beta test PUBG Mobile 1.1. The beta testing is available globally. So in this article, we will have an in-depth look at the beta version and how you can download it.
Step by step guide to download PUBG Mobile 1.1 Beta version
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.1 Beta on Android (APK+OBB)
- Download the APK file from this link.
- Download it over WiFi as the download size is big.
- After the download is complete, open the APK file.
- If your phone is blocking the installation and marking it unsafe as it is not from a known source. Go to Settings>Unknown Sources Installation> Allow.
- Then proceed with the installation. It may take a bit of time as the size of the file is quite big and depends entirely on your phone’s performance.
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.1 Beta on iOS (Testflight)
- Download the file from this link.
- Download it over WiFi as the download size is big
- After the download is complete, open the file
- If your phone is blocking the installation and marking it unsafe as it is not from a known source. Go to General > configuration Documents and Device Management > Trusted certificate and turn it off and proceed for installation
- After installation, you’re ready to play
PUBG Mobile Beta 1.1 list of features
1. New game mode – Metro Royale
This update contains two new maps coming under this particular mode. Along with maps, Thermal Sight/Night Mode is also equipped. A new gun named Tikka Rifle is also introduced. This mode contains new challenges: Introduction of Agile bandits, Special monsters etc.
Till now there is no official announcement regarding all these new features. Further details will be revealed later on. But until now, we know that there will be different characters for this mode.
Metro Royale non-battle System
This new feature will have Black Market- an exclusive shop for the Metro Royale mode.
There will be also a Loadout system which means that the players will have to pre-select their weapons before landing onto the battlefield.
2. Themed Classic modes are arriving
With the arrival of winter, the classic mode has winter-themed gameplay. There will be a new Winter Festival called “New Winter Castle Paradise“. And during this time players can gift a “Pine tree” by visiting the Winter Festival Hut.
3. Tweaks in the Classic Mode
- A new item Spike Trap is introduced. The equipment is used to puncture the tires of the vehicle in the battlefield.
- Melee Weapons can now be thrown and picked up and put in backpack.
Thats all for now. As we get to know more information, we’ll make sure to update the article!